Shout Box

Who's Online
3 registered (rustyrabbit, slevin, 1 invisible), 4 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Gunks Routes
Jump to new posts Re: Gear for Infinite Space? by slevin @ 25 minutes 30 seconds ago

I think it\'s a perfect route to project in ground-up style - falls are clean, gear is super-G and it\'s a power-endurance route, not a boulder problem up high. Looks like I need to buy some cams before I can try it properly, though.
Gunks Routes
Jump to new posts Re: Gear for Infinite Space? by SethG @ Today at 02:06 PM

Rickster I assumed Boris placed the gear on lead but that he had to work the route to get the redpoint/pinkpoint and that the video clip is of the final, successful attempt. They have another video of Supper\'s Ready in which I figure similar tactics
Gunks Routes
Jump to new posts Re: Gear for Infinite Space? by Rickster @ Today at 12:49 PM

The attached video led to a group of other videos. Seems like more than a few folks \"led\" Infinite Space on the same day that the posted video was shot. Same gear in the same location, same videographer. The top rope anchor at the lip mig
Gunks Routes
Jump to new posts Re: Gear for Infinite Space? by slevin @ Today at 01:33 AM

Originally Posted By: SethGTime was such a detailed solicitation of beta would elicit some disdainful posts..... I am merely trying to establish if I own the gear required to climb this particular route
Gunks Routes
Jump to new posts Re: Gear for Infinite Space? by SethG @ Yesterday at 02:04 PM

Oh sure, I bet if I had all of that pre-placed pro I would flash it with no worries.
Gunks Routes
Jump to new posts Re: Gear for Infinite Space? by oenophore @ Yesterday at 09:37 AM

So it helps to have protection preplaced, eh.
Gunks Routes
Jump to new posts Re: Gear for Infinite Space? by SethG @ Yesterday at 01:09 AM

Time was such a detailed solicitation of beta would elicit some disdainful posts..... I can\\\'t help you but this video answers some of your questions. Boris on Infinite Space
Gunks Routes
Jump to new posts Gear for Infinite Space? by slevin @ 10/28/14 03:44 AM

I am thinking of trying Infinite Space but not sure if I own the gear for it. It would also be nice to carry only the gear that I\'d actually need on the route. -- There supposed to be a 5.9 initial move that needs a large cam - how large? -- The f
Gunks Routes
Jump to new posts Blueberry Delight? by old nutz @ 10/27/14 06:29 PM

I was attempting to onsight Blueberry Ledges, and after clearing the first roof I traversed about halfway across the first ledge, and before reaching the rap station, I spotted a cleanish line between the lichen covering most of the face, and headed
General Climbing
Jump to new posts found belay device and carabiner by joefrankel @ 10/27/14 01:05 AM

found at base of strictly from no where on Saturday 10/25 describe and email me if you are missing jmf117@yahoo.com
(Almost) Anything Goes
Jump to new posts Re: Monkey King by oenophore @ 10/24/14 09:20 PM

Speedy buildering - remarkable.
(Almost) Anything Goes
Jump to new posts Monkey King by acdnyc @ 10/24/14 01:21 PM

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cb8_1414107761
(Almost) Anything Goes
Jump to new posts Re: Overlook parking lot by Rickster @ 10/23/14 07:44 PM

The grass will be better in the spring after it\'s been sprayed. Best to harvest before mowing begins.
Sponsored