Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 6 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
(Almost) Anything Goes
Jump to new posts Re: Overlook parking lot by Rickster @ Yesterday at 07:44 PM

The grass will be better in the spring after it\'s been sprayed. Best to harvest before mowing begins.
(Almost) Anything Goes
Jump to new posts Re: Overlook parking lot by DeliLlama @ 10/22/14 12:23 AM

Well...I have to give the overlook managers some credit! It looks fantastic!!! I particularly love the pink surveyor tape in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month and the Big Orange traffic barriers just in time for Halloween!! Although traffic was
General Climbing
Jump to new posts Re: Lost Phone, Tuesday 10/14 by Cornell Climber @ 10/18/14 08:04 PM

Yup, did those things too. Thanks!
General Climbing
Jump to new posts Re: Lost Phone, Tuesday 10/14 by Ralph @ 10/17/14 05:58 PM

CC, Call the visitors center first, and ask there. Rock & Snow second. That is unless you called the phone already. You did call the phone, didn\'t you? Didja have the Big Red Van that day? Lotsa room for a phone to hide in there.
General Climbing
Jump to new posts Lost Phone, Tuesday 10/14 by Cornell Climber @ 10/17/14 03:03 PM

Friend of mine lost his phone on Tuesday, 10/14. Was climbing around Jackie and changed his pants in the West Trapps lot, so those are the two most likely locations. On the off chance anyone found it, he\'d love to get it back. He can id it and re
Sponsored