Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 9 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Other Climbing Areas
Jump to new posts Re: Needles, South Dakota beta? by Alex @ Yesterday at 04:49 AM

For only 1 day at Custer: I\'d do the classic Tricouni Nail, then hike into Cathedral Spires to do either that Conn Route on Gruesome Twosome or God\'s Own Drunk on Spire 2. Ratings and runouts are on par with the Gunks, but a bit stiff compared to
Gunks Routes
I just looked in the bouldering guide, it has been bouldered indeed. It\'s called Habanero Balls and is rated V5 (consistent with a mid-5.12, I guess). Pretty high-ball for a boulder problem, IMHO, which also makes me wounder if it has gone as a lead
General Climbing
Jump to new posts Re: The Mountain Bistro has closed! by Rickster @ 09/16/14 06:48 PM

Many of the same sandwiches. If your fav isn\'t on the menu, they\'ll make it as you wish. If the grill is off for the day, they have an additional electric grill for those late day hot sandwich orders. The whole tenor of the new staff is to please.
(Almost) Anything Goes
Jump to new posts Re: Stone Nudes 2015 Calendar by GOclimb @ 09/16/14 02:07 PM

Wow, that last shot - in the offwidth! Would not have been my first choice! Seems like the overhanging boulders are a better bet, on the whole. GO
Sponsored