Quote:

I'm tossing up between Salomon X-Scream Series at 169cm or so and a couple different K2 Axis models at around 174cm.

I have a pair of X-Screams that I got when they first came out. They are amazing. I got the longest ones that they made at the time, I don't remember the actual lenghts. As mentioned they are really an expert ski and were a little much for me when I first got them. It took a while for me to get used to them, if you get out of synch with them they will throw you. I let a buddy ski them last year and he is a very expert skier and they got away from him after a bit. They turn so fast!

As for favorite areas, Pico was where I first started, long before Killington owned them. When I moved to Burlington I skied Smuggs for several years. Great woods skiing in the back bowls and good party scene in the upper parking lot. Last couple of year I skied Sugarbush which was nice switch with the modern chair lifts. This year should be a great year for snow because I didn't buy a pass anywhere.