"you say you cant talk about because you're not ready. so then why are you posting asking for people to give up their time and energy?"

I'm convinced there will be sufficient value to participants to justify them giving up their time and energy. That said, I'm working for free here, and usually this work costs a pretty penny 1on1.

"you say the internet isnt appropriate for this so then why are you posting it here?"

As I said, just starting to bring this to the climbing world. Thus, climber's feedback is invaluable, testimonial or not. Gunks.com is an awesome community, I thought this would be a good place.

"what are your credentials?"

I charge quite a bit in the dating and relationship spheres to do this work with people. I'm also certified in NLP and Reiki, though I'm not sure that's the type of credential you're looking for.

"why choose something unknown, cryptically presented, and unproven when one can go with any variety of a number of other methods that have served many well over many years?"

Keep doing what you've always done = keep getting what you've always gotten. It's your choice. If those things are working for you...keep doing them! I'd never tell you to do otherwise. As for being cryptic, perhaps that's a very conscious choice on my part so as not to be overwhelmed. Those curious have contacted me, others haven't. There's only so much time in the day.

As for the whole put up or shut up, well, no one's forcing you to read this. I will be creating a training blog sometime in the near future. I'd suggest you check it out if you're interested.

Edited: To sound like less of a douchebag.

Edited by paborden (05/27/09 06:06 PM)