"Land Grab is on that wall, but so is Back to the Land Movement, and most notably in the current context, Schlemiel.

Perhaps, after the Sudden Impact of recent developments, what we all need is a New Deal."

Listen Rich,

I know this is a Strange city and it's easy to confuse all the various Land grab tactics by the so called "Back to the land movement". I feel however that you are being a little hard on yourself so I would like to offer a piece of advice for you to keep in your Side pocket. Although the MPNA is a New frontier for us, and we are indeed in search of Lost time due to the jump the late AK Smiley got on us, this is not Mission improbable. The MPNA intends to hang our documents in various forums, whether on Gunks, RC, Mountain Projects, the Taco or on our soon to launch Facebook page, and rest assured we will Hang 'em high enough for every patron of the Mohonk Preserve to see. So high in fact that the Manifest Destiny of the Mohonk Preserve will be clear to all(except Julie) . This endeavor will not happen quickly so the MPNA is asking for everyone's patience for the Time being until we get up and running. We appreciate the constructive criticism from those who have offered it, and for those others who are just being Swinging cunts, know that your time will come when you will feel the Sudden impact of our Sweet meat. This is a Promise of things to come from the MPNA.

Thanks,

The Mohonk Preserve Neighbors Association

Edited by Advocacy group (08/11/10 02:50 AM)
Edit Reason: italics added for climbs in Millbrook
The MPNA is an advocacy group for adjacent neighbors of the Mohonk Preserve. In the event of a dispute with the Mohonk Preserve, we can offer assistance in obtaining experts in the following areas; Surveying, Lawyers, Title, expert witnesses, ancient document research, and Maps.