Originally Posted By: mrhutt
Originally Posted By: Julie
To be specific - you park for Lost City at the Split Rock lot, which is most often manned by a MP attendant to check for a day pass.

To be really specific - the "Split Rock lot" is called the Coxing Trailhead lot on any Preserve map or publication.

And to be really really specific, even if you didn't park there and you managed to avoid the MP attendant, Lost City is on Preserve land and thus requires paying the land use fee.
- Marc