You're mistaken, you can't tell by lookig. For example,
I would not have looked shakie if I just did it, as tempted as I might have been to do just that. But the reason I did not just do it, the reason I did look shakie is because I was gauging my limitations being sure I could pull it off next to a ledge. You guys and what you were thinking were the farthest thing from my style. You don't know what you are doing, you do not know what you are seeing, you do not know what you are talking about, you cannot even define a safe method or plan when asked. You and Stoodid demonstaight a complete lack of forethought in that reguard. If I did not know what I was doing I would have not looked shakie (my priorities would have been simple
) and not spent oodles of time clogging up the route. You got a lot of newbies falling off the cliff these days. Don't underestamate us old timers, it's rare that we are any kind of liability.