SPAM!!!

Originally Posted By: ianmanger
Wait, you're the chain fairy?

Originally Posted By: donald perry
Look, if you really want an anchor there so much so that you want to put a bolt, why don't you save yourself some trouble and time and run a stainless or galvanized steel cable off another tree or rock back in the woods. Yea, and take a rubber hose on it too. You can inspect a cable but anyone can crazy glue a bolt to the wall. In other words, there is no disadvantage to using a cable. All you need to know is how long to make the cable, cut it, and put the hose and six clamps on it, and don't saddle a dead horse. It should take you no longer than 5 minutes to install it, less time than it took me to write this post. Hopefully no one will trip over it and fall off the cliff, if they do it is your fault.

Your right how did you guess? I did it to scare people with frightening lifelike plastic insects. Later on I was blamed and became the Chain Fairy.

Edited by donald perry (03/06/12 02:11 PM)