Here we go, the gloves are slowly coming off. Ain't the Internet grand. I'd ask folks to chill out and stay respectful, but I'm just a guest here too.

MPNA, I'm a latecomer because I just learned about this. Had I known I would have been involved from the start, or maybe even never invested in Gardiner in the first place. As far as playing all sides, it's a pity others aren't interested in seeking balance on this subject. Regarding "getting screwed"... No, I don't feel that way. I'd rather have a campground than a subdivision. I'm not against the campground. What I do want is reasonable implementation and respect for those who live there.

Crimpy, you're just trolling; its obvious you don't care and/or have some prejudice against the residents in the area. Car horns, radios, loud music, TVs, yelling, headlights and the like don't care about distance. The residences most likely affected by noise are the ones to the south, where the terrain slopes into a bowl. Anybody that has been outdoors under certain conditions knows that sounds carry for miles, and in the grand scheme of things 500 yards is nothing.

Let's keep this on topic and knock off the bickering please.

Finally, I have contacted Susan. She has agreed that I can share the docs she sent me, I'll have to wait until I get home before I can set up the file hosting and post links. The docs are not site plans, but are the current state of negotiations between the residents and those building the campground.

She as also offered to sit down for coffee with Anyone from this forum and chat about the subject. I will make available her contact info as a download as well. From what I've seen of the work she's done, I fully support her efforts.

Edited by GuilfordGang (04/25/12 02:39 PM)