Originally Posted By: crimpy
So if I disagree with you then I am negative, bickering and you get to presume, put words in my mouth, and name call? yes i wrote whine, cause cmon...you kinda are!
All of your posts her on this climbing website are about you concerns with your weekend home. I have three campgrounds near my home and sometimes they have events and concerts etc. I enjoy hearing that at times as they are good family fun, the noise ends at 10pm and is usually only on weekends. I presume the conditions at your camp will be even less impactful as they are not for firemen and police as are the ones near me.
I am being nice now....gloves no where near off.

Hey GuilfordGang,

these are the types of people who will be right in your backyard. Time to reign in this mess before they are trying to claim prescriptive easements or worse...

MPNA
The MPNA is an advocacy group for adjacent neighbors of the Mohonk Preserve. In the event of a dispute with the Mohonk Preserve, we can offer assistance in obtaining experts in the following areas; Surveying, Lawyers, Title, expert witnesses, ancient document research, and Maps.