Originally Posted By: Advocacy group
Highly doubt Leo Tanguma was involved in any conspiracy............ besides why not show the mural where the figure with the machine gun loses the battle with humanity?

Dear Anti-Gunkie,

It's very nice to see you again, where have you been?, I missed you. I see you have a very high IQ! Very good answer!, but I don't know A-G. I think that the gassed masked figure is only a representation of a policy perhaps. There are dead children too. It seems that that there is some kind of story being told where the gas masked figure is only a vehicle to get to the next phase. Is that a good answer? There is another movie that attempts to answer your "question" I believe on youtube.com. If you do a search I think you can find it.

But more to the point; What do you think of the "Dr Rima Laibow" movies on youtube.com as relates to Eugenics? Do you like her? I think she's great.