Originally Posted By: ianmanger
Look, even a few seconds of sloppy Google pulls up this. Sure, nice healthy food is good for everyone, but this is a grab bag of the usual one-world-government, teach the (non-existent) controversy, tinfoil-hat stuff.

Originally Posted By: donald perry

Coupla tips.

Anytime you find something you feel an itch to post, try searching for 'it' AND the word "Debunk" (or synonyms).

Think for a while if you still agree with the points made, having read appropriate debunking articles.

IF you still want to post up said junk, do it in another section of the forum (Anything goes). Put up both sets of links, i.e. the junk and the debunk. Label them clearly.

Ian Manger from pg13 "Time and time again in this thread I think you've arrived at the bleeding edge of what's possible in the field of Human Stupidity but you continue to surprise. Where would we be if we didn't keep pushing those boundaries? I'm done responding to you and the garbage you are dredging up."

Hey Donald, You reel in the fishes with Jedi skills. Impressive, most impressive.
One must wonder if he as clumsy as he is stupid?

The MPNA is an advocacy group for adjacent neighbors of the Mohonk Preserve. In the event of a dispute with the Mohonk Preserve, we can offer assistance in obtaining experts in the following areas; Surveying, Lawyers, Title, expert witnesses, ancient document research, and Maps.