Originally Posted By: ianmanger
Hey AG, I doubt skl would want you to misrepresent her groups intentions. Reading the MOA that Susan and her group proposed, there's no language in the Jan 24th letter about 'nixing the pavilion' only limiting the size and frequency of gatherings. (4 per year, max 100 people each). That's the latest proposal that Susan shared with me.

If that's been updated, please PU, (see, I'm asking nicely)

(never mind, I asked skl if she would clarify, hopefully she will.)

Hey Ian Manger, I think the last meeting we attended was after the 24 th. At any rate, at the meeting there was strong opposition to "the pavilion" and for all intents and purposes that means the proposed events that the Mohonk Preserve wants to hold there. Even Carl Zatz proposed just eliminating the pavilion so the dialog could continue. While some neighbors may just want to limit the use of the pavilion, others want a less bloated, lighter on the land campground while others want the whole idea canned. What it looked like to us at the meeting was that the neighbors came in with very reasonable requests and the Mohonk Preserve and PIPC ignored the most important requests like the pavilion and alcohol issue.

Thanks, MPNA
The MPNA is an advocacy group for adjacent neighbors of the Mohonk Preserve. In the event of a dispute with the Mohonk Preserve, we can offer assistance in obtaining experts in the following areas; Surveying, Lawyers, Title, expert witnesses, ancient document research, and Maps.