Originally Posted By: retroscree
Originally Posted By: Advocacy group
Hey RetroMarcC,

what's up with referring to yourself in the plural when you are trying to attack people. You frequently use the form "us" or "we" as if to bolster your position. Or do you have multiple personalities? Just curious as many of your posts here and on other forums repeat the same error.... With about 30 seconds of searching I came up with the following MarcCisms

We can add....
protect early and often

Don, we just don't give a rats ass.

What? You're a 95 yr old British guy? Oh. Maybe you mean more modern. Odd, we don't see your name on any FAs or FFAs in the 60's in Yosemite, Boulder, or the Gunks.

This coming from a guy who thinks his 10 sycophants are a powerful group. Are you some kind of stalker? Why do you think I live in Utah and that I'm this Marcc guy? You don't know a damned thing about me.

"We" meaning the all the other users of this site that read your drivel. It can also mean the Gunks climbing community and Preserve users who have to continue increasing our donations to pay for fighting your petty, retaliative lawsuits. How's that court injunction working out for you? The use of "we" is hardly something new or unique in net forums. Almost everyone has used it at one point or another, including yourself.

It's so much fun watching your blood boil. Do you have a throbbing forehead vein? How's your blood pressure these days?

Ok RetroMarcC........ but I believe you meant "why do you think we live in Utah and we're this MarcC guy" Fixed that for ya......
The MPNA is an advocacy group for adjacent neighbors of the Mohonk Preserve. In the event of a dispute with the Mohonk Preserve, we can offer assistance in obtaining experts in the following areas; Surveying, Lawyers, Title, expert witnesses, ancient document research, and Maps.