The stronghold would be a good option. there are lots to do in the <5.9 range, but I'd be a bad resource for it(since Indian Creek and Zion are closer to where I live, I find myself travelling north more often)

Personally I find the rock around PHX to suck (ok, I'm biased since I think PHX is h#!!)

Sedona could be a great option. It has a new guidebook out (Sedona Rocks, a Climbers Guide) which is avialible online at Amazon.com. There are some very good multi-pitch climbs in the range you are asking, (Dr. Rubo's, the Mace which is a pinnacle, Mars Attacks, which has a full pitch traverse (well protected), Sedona Scenic Cruise). It is an area you do want to get recommendations for since unfortunately for most people (with exceptions, for which I mentioned a few), the rock quality gets better with difficult with the best rock having the routes in the 5.12d/5.13 cracks).

Having said that there would be enough to do for a week, if you get good beta.

For eye candy, check out John Burcham and Andrew Frosts photo-essay in the Alpinst (Issue 33) or for those of you on ITUNES, you can download a complimentary copy of Vertical (in english) - Issue 28 March-April 2011