Originally Posted By: Mike Rawdon
Donald, you haven't answered my first question - why is there a quote tag in your initial post? Whose statement(s) are you quoting?

The [/quote] comes from some left over code I used before on another post. I never bothered to remove it here. The way I make linkable photo's is I hit the quote button on an existing post that has a photo-link and code in it to youtube and a photo. I can then scoop up the code and reuse it. All I then have to do is change the links to a new youtube video and photo.

There is no plagiarism involved with what I wrote, the words are all my own. As for the video[s], they do not belong to me, they are all over the internet with no one taking credit for them. I have nothing whatsoever to do with it in any way shape or form, other than a link. Presently I am making hypothetical arguments about the scenario.