Originally Posted By: GOclimb
Why do you guys all keep responding to Don's posts? I could tell from his first post that he'd seen this video online and was pretending to be the guy in the video.

I've no idea, maybe in person he makes perfect sense, but carrying on with Don here is like arguing with your cat - sure, you both have opinions, but the cat doesn't understand you, and you don't understand it, and there's no real lasting communication possible.

GO

I don't believe you either. You write "I could tell from his first post that he'd seen this video online and was pretending to be the guy in the video." followed by "I've no idea, ... don't understand it". But we just happen to be answering that question right now with a series of questions.

The first question was, is "Where art thou Romeo" conditional past tense or counterfactual conditional tense. What do you think? I realize we are somewhat off track. But I am not wholly responsible for that. I am only trying to cooperate and answer pertinent questions.