Well, I don't know how big my ego is, it is hard to measure that from here or to know what to do about it. I do know I have a big mouth, the truth is I am easily addicted to posting things people are not interested in, and I like to argue a lot. I don't mind criticism, I like to cooperate, but not without an argument. I hope my ego will always be within reason, I think it is. I would rather be talking about the climb, we are getting off topic. But maybe not, maybe all this is about the ego, it's not about the rock, is it?

And I am glad we can agree about Twilight Zone. However on the other hand, I think if someone took some photos and it went up for discussion first, perhaps over a long period of time we could figure it out and it might be that we would decide to remove it. That would be OK. But I do not think people should take it upon themselves to privately remove rock on public land. And I think that is the true sign that one's ego is way out of wack. Even if they may be very good at hiding that fact.

PS I only saw one wad, where was the other?