Originally Posted By: browndog2
quite the disappointing replies to the post. Where the hell is the overzealous, holier-than-thou fingerpointing and backbiting that made this site great:)?! come on G.com let it out. ok edited to note that the link included above has a lively exchange of absurdities somewhat obviating the need for our coverage but the fact that some buncha wanabies covered our turf. Huh.

Well said Browndog... Well said... this place has lost its way... we gave up hongs, dropping logs on the GT ledge, entire threads devoted to green aliens... we've become too nice... and completely boring...

Now back to the question at hand... "What the hell are you people doing watching the Game of Thorns anyway?" that show is Gay.. Gay Gay Gay Gay... a show based on a medievele migete with an attitude... cant some one just please drop kick his stupid ass out a window already...

Now if ya wanna talk about a mini series... I'm still not over that The Vikings has ended... and it was a suckie ending too... but all the other episodes were cool... Violence, Gratuitous Sex, Raping and Pillaging, Hot Babes wilding swords... I mean, come'on it's everything that I think we should be standing for...