Originally Posted By: donald perry
Well, it is not really chipping, its something else that involves a drill and a chisel. What would you call it? I call it Cipping.

You write this, and then pass it off as a spelling error??

I've never seen unintended spelling errors explained quite so thoroughly as this. I'm calling BS on your second explanation.

Question - which transgression causes you to lose face in this forum, careless typing, or lying to us?