Lots of good advice here. I think part of how much you like it depends on what kind of climbing you like. If you enjoy stuff that's different, thoughtful, keeping you on your toes at all times, with a guaranteed feeling of adventure, then you may feel a little let down. Also if you're a solid 5.10+ trad climber, you may feel a little let down. Or if gratuitous bolts make you seethe....

Otherwise, I think you'll have a blast.

Two tips to beat the crowds:
1 - There is a shortcut that most people do not know. I believe it is in the Handren Guide. If you don't have the guide, or just want to confirm, email me and I'll send it to you.

The one time I did the route, we set out from the parking lot about ten minutes behind another party. They took the standard approach, and we beat them to the base (and we're not especially fast) by five or ten minutes.

2 - If you have the time and the inclination, do some other routes in that canyon the day before, and leave most of your gear stashed (obviously don't leave anything the varmints might consider tasty). This allows for a really fast approach the next day. (This holds true for any of the routes in RR that benefit from a really early start)

Have fun, and dress warmly!

GO