Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 5 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#10644 - 11/18/03 06:49 PM Re: Window goes blank? [Re: CrackBoy]
irisharehere Offline
Site Supporter

Loc: Danbury CT
OK, its official, I am a moron, I see the icons now.

Amazing how you can miss something like that though - your brain just unconsciously edits it out

#10645 - 11/18/03 07:18 PM Re: Window goes blank? [Re: Bruce]
webmaster Offline

veteran

Loc: New Paltz (Kerhonkson, actuall...
Bruce-
We will be installing a new version of the discussion forum software within the next few weeks. I trust that over time, the developers have worked many of the Mac bugs out of the system. Granted, they will likely be addressing bugs for the later MacOS', but I'm hopeful yours will be among the problems fixed.

On our end, we've made a number of changes to our PHP code to improve the performance of our site on the Mac Platform. But alas, we realized a while ago that the site will not truly work on the Mac the way we would like unless we completely rebuild the content engine that delivers the site. That's a big ticket item, and one that I can not afford to make at the moment. I hope to take this project up in the early spring and have an all platform site for next climbing season.

Thank you for putting up with the Mac issues (and Fred ) thusfar.

-em

#10646 - 11/21/03 07:25 AM Re: Window goes blank? [Re: webmaster]
danskiz Offline
enthusiast

Loc: Jamestown ny
As far as it not remembering the posts, this just started happening to me about a month or so ago. One day it just started happening. It remembers them if I log out and back in, but not while I'm on the site. It used to remember fine, than one day it just stopped. I figured it was a software update glitch.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  webmaster 
Sponsored