Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 5 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#14156 - 03/07/05 04:05 PM Re: Snow Report- Ski Report- 1st week of March [Re: phlan]
JoeKayak Offline
old hand

Loc: Manhattan

stupid question, but what do you mean 'patrolled?' do you have the orange vest, cpr pack and walkie-talkie? should i stop to say hi to the patroller there next time and ask if they're g.c'ers?

#14157 - 03/07/05 05:27 PM Re: Snow Report- Ski Report- 1st week of March [Re: JoeKayak]
phlan Offline

Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Gardiner, NY
yep- I patrol there with the radio and pack, most weekends when there is good skiing and a few odd weekdays here and there. Not usually the orange vest though- too dorky (even for me.) if you see a guy with radio and no vest, that might be me. or it could also be one of the more "obscure" Vulgarians... (although I have not seen him on the trails or in the log book this year for some reason.)

when the trails are in good shape, Minne is #1. Since last week, they have been really good. Mohonk has been grooming better as of late, but I really haven't skied there this season. The views and ambience of Castle Point are just so awesome.

Things are starting to go downhill, but we've got maybe 1 or 2 weeks of decent skiing left.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  webmaster 
Sponsored