Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 2 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#18084 - 03/13/06 04:13 PM Re: Who is the thief? [Re: Eddie]
D75 Offline
enthusiast

Loc: Holiday Inn Express
Eddie - Obviously my first argument was just too subtle - So let's call a spade a spade.

Your rationalization amounts to this:
The price of a good or service it too high in your opinion. Therefore theft of that good or service is justifiable, at least in your mind.

This is an anti-social and unacceptable attitude. Acting on it is criminal. Oh, you think cams should be cheaper, so steal one from Rock and Snow. Music should be cheaper. Steal from the artist. Subway should be cheaper. Do not pay.

Everybody on this board is paying 15 bucks. To pay for guys like you who do not pay their share. To pay for prisons to house, feed and clothe you when we catch you.

We should pay you! So not only is theft acceptable, but extortion as well.

Edited by D75 (03/13/06 04:25 PM)

#18085 - 03/13/06 04:44 PM Re: Who is the thief? [Re: D75]
Kent Offline
old hand

Loc: The Bayards
Land should be cheaper. So steal it from the landowners.

#18086 - 03/13/06 05:15 PM what is the view like from your glass house? [Re: D75]
Eddie Offline
veteran

Loc: NP. NY
Quote:

Eddie - Obviously my first argument was just too subtle - So let's call a spade a spade.

Your rationalization amounts to this:
The price of a good or service it too high in your opinion. Therefore theft of that good or service is justifiable, at least in your mind.

This is an anti-social and unacceptable attitude. Acting on it is criminal. Oh, you think cams should be cheaper, so steal one from Rock and Snow. Music should be cheaper. Steal from the artist. Subway should be cheaper. Do not pay.

Everybody on this board is paying 15 bucks. To pay for guys like you who do not pay their share. To pay for prisons to house, feed and clothe you when we catch you.

We should pay you! So not only is theft acceptable, but extortion as well.

D75, i will accepy personal checks, MO , or CASH.
send to eddie
249 old sateg rd saugerties NY 12477./

about time you are on board. keep paying higher taxes, outrages shipping cost, expensive prisons and all the other BS that you are too afraid to step up and say that these are "too expensive and i will not pay" and as a result it is peiople like you that let the machine continue to roll on over all of u slittle people. let me guess, you are an upstanding republican that is all for higher fees across the board cause it keeps people like you in positions that you have, namely sitting around and collecting off others under the guise that all other ideas and actions are " anti-social and unacceptable attitudes"

what ever you say almights god D75! you must be right and i must be wrong. like i have been saying. i have not ever paid and i will not ever pay. and i must thank the "dumbass follow what the man says" mentality that you have because someone must pay (in your opinion) and i am happy that you are so willing to part with your money. you must have one of the good jobs that pays alot of money, that was aquired by similar tactics that the perseve is using. do you work for the perserve? or are you a lawyer? or let me quess you are in insurance? as a matter of fact, does your employer know you are surfing personal stuff while at work? no wonder everything is so expensive. noW GET BACK TO WORK. you would not want your employer to know that you are "acting as a criminal", so now, it looks like" WE are paying YOU so not only is the theft acceptable" but in your mind it does not apply to you

you sound like a hippocrit.

NOW GET BACK TO WORK ALREADY!!!!

eddie

#18087 - 03/13/06 05:37 PM Re: RE: Preserve Day Fee Increase [Re: Eddie]
phil Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
Quote:

now if you had a chopper, that is specialized!!!

eddie

Choppers!!! I love dem choppers!!!

#18088 - 03/13/06 08:38 PM Re: RE: Preserve Day Fee Increase [Re: phil]
GymClimbingPoser Offline
enthusiast

Loc: Logan, UT
Quote:

Quote:

eddie

WOAH! This price increase is casued by the SAR team all buying hogs to ride up to the cliffs on!?! That is absurd, I'm with Eddie, I will not pay the $15 to fund new Harleys for all the preserve staff. (Actually the price increase won't affect me cause I'm a member).

#18089 - 03/14/06 12:08 AM Re: RE: Preserve Day Fee Increase [Re: GymClimbingPoser]
Eddie Offline
veteran

Loc: NP. NY
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

eddie

WOAH! This price increase is casued by the SAR team all buying hogs to ride up to the cliffs on!?! That is absurd, I'm with Eddie, I will not pay the $15 to fund new Harleys for all the preserve staff. (Actually the price increase won't affect me cause I'm a member).

LOL! great guys, thanks for the support!

#18090 - 03/14/06 04:07 PM Re: RE: Preserve Day Fee Increase [Re: Eddie]
nerdom Offline
Pooh-Bah *

Loc: Davis Sq., MA
eddie, you cheap bastard! don't you owe me a beer or something?

#18091 - 03/14/06 04:50 PM Re: RE: Preserve Day Fee Increase [Re: nerdom]
GeeVee Offline
Auto Reply

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
eddie, you cheap bastard! don't you owe me a beer or something?

Eddie owes everybody several beers. But he'll never buy them just like he won't pay for a day pass. Cheap bastard.

#18092 - 03/14/06 06:56 PM Re: RE: Preserve Day Fee Increase [Re: GeeVee]
crackers Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: pdx
Actually, Eddie just passed me a beer that he bought, and tells me that he's waiting for his friend Near Dumb to pay for the keg for Ed's wedding...

#18093 - 03/16/06 02:02 PM Re: RE: Preserve Day Fee Increase [Re: crackers]
nerdom Offline
Pooh-Bah *

Loc: Davis Sq., MA
well, given the ridiculous sum of money I'm throwing away on my own nuptials this fall, I wish to hell I could have just had a keg party instead . . .

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  webmaster 
Sponsored