Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 18 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#19178 - 04/03/06 06:50 PM Gardiner Rental
anthonia Offline
stranger

Apartments in a House in Gardiner.
Convient (1.5hrs NYC), beautiful mountain views.
1st floor: efficiently furnished, charming, sunny 2br. Large eat in kitchen with spectacular views, screened in porch and a deck to the mountain, sunsets every night, Living room, 1 bath. seasonal rental ask for price, months differ, year round considered.

2nd floor: private entrance, 3br apt, Living room, 3br, bath, kitchen,views. 1200.$ month

The house is big with lots of rooms, the 1st and 2nd floors have separate entrances, the house can be rented as a whole.
I have an additional 2 br apt available, it is a ground floor apt.,bath kitchen living room, very private with views, I think it would be great for two climbers.

all with utilities included, land line phone, cable and wireless possible.

The house is on Marabac rd. which runs between rt. 208 and Sandhill rd., 7 miles from New Paltz, near wineries, restaurants, hiking, climbing, sky diving, mountain biking. Neighboring a great Organic Farm.
contact 917 535 6875 email geracos@yahoo.com

#19179 - 05/21/06 02:01 PM Re: Gardiner Rental [Re: anthonia]
anthonia Offline
stranger

the House in Gardiner has the best part still available and open to offers
Convient (1.5hrs NYC), beautiful mountain views.
1st floor: efficiently furnished, charming, sunny large 2br. Large eat in kitchen with spectacular views, screened in porch and a deck to the mountain, sunsets every night, Living room, 1 bath. seasonal rental or year round considered. the price will be according to the time you would need it for. a weekend or a month or longer.
all with utilities included. land line phone, cable and wireless available.

The house is on Marabac rd. which runs between rt. 208 and Sandhill rd., 7 miles from New Paltz, near wineries, restaurants, hiking, climbing, sky diving, mountain biking. Neighboring a great Organic Farm.
contact me by email because i am travelling . email geracos@yahoo.com

Edited by anthonia (05/21/06 02:14 PM)

Moderator:  webmaster 
Sponsored