Shout Box

Who's Online
2 registered (beau, 1 invisible), 9 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#19262 - 04/04/06 01:30 PM drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME
drkodos Offline
addict

Loc: Chattanooga, TN
Based on this highly popular thread

In the same fashion that American TV uses some British comedies by watering them down for the less intelligent side of the pond, I present to you this version of pure comedy genius:

Make an appointment with Nurse Ratchet and I will provide you with deep insight into what your avatar and user Id really says about you and how powerful it is in making you a force to be reckoned with on the intrawebs.

Your choosen avatar tells us things about you that you do not realize. It often reveals secrets about users that many would probably really rather have hidden and kept from public view.

Do you dare find out the truth about yourself?

#19263 - 04/04/06 02:50 PM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: drkodos]
drkodos Offline
addict

Looky Loos and strokers so far:

drkodos

It's always good to get a second opinion, especially when the condition is life threatening.

drkodos

UserName: A

The avatar captures the essense of drkodos: A blind seer, inscrutable, isolated, inbred... Idiot? Savant? Seeks solace and companionship in the Spartan challenge but continually finds himself playing solo in a rickety wooden chair. There is no Deliverance.

Username sends a warning to those who would seek his advice. "First, do no harm," applies only to those who meet his rigid and unyielding standard. He plies his trade in a Bizarro World Médecins Sans Frontières, along the shadowy Pakistani-Afghan borders of the imagination, where the denizens shield him, protect his true identity, accept no bribes, and will, per his instructions, kill him before he is captured.

Composed by:

Jack Shit

SFN Supporter

A man for whose INTRAWEB opinions I have the highest regard.

#19264 - 04/04/06 10:11 PM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: drkodos]
drkodos Offline
addict

Yes. It is better that you stay in your warrens, I guess.

Making fun of your intrawebs image is a bit too close to the bleeding edge for you peeps, huh.

#19265 - 04/04/06 10:24 PM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: drkodos]
strat Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Rate me, Rate me, Rate me!

#19266 - 04/05/06 01:51 AM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: strat]
Aya Offline
old hand

Loc: Climbing somewhere
I want to know what my hidden secrets are...!

#19267 - 04/05/06 02:35 AM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: drkodos]
Mike Rawdon Offline

Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Poughkeepsie
Quote:

I can't handle the truth !

#19268 - 04/05/06 03:22 AM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: strat]
drkodos Offline
addict

Quote:

Rate me, Rate me, Rate me!

Go get an avatar and I will.

#19269 - 04/05/06 03:28 AM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: Aya]
drkodos Offline
addict

Quote:

I want to know what my hidden secrets are...!

Aya.

UserName: B

Using a real name, whehether it is your or not, suggest identity issues. A person that is afriafd not being seen as themselves. Doesn't like their mind changes, is slow to change, etc. However, this person, once they
have been shown empirical evidence, accepts the new reality anbd moves on.

Liks social climbing. Always plans on getting X number of routes done but has too much fun, loses herself in the days and just lets it flow. Ready to do a long route with the right partner.

Hard science (biology?) or graphic arts would be my guesses for field of study. That, or mating rituals of The Mugatu tribe. Does not like Ben Stiller. Tolerates Owen Wilson.

Likes to laugh in the mirror but uncomfortable laughing in the presence of strangers.

#19270 - 04/05/06 03:37 AM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: Mike Rawdon]
drkodos Offline
addict

Quote:

Quote:

User Name: C

I have been married over 12 years but still everytime my mother-in-law calls she has to fully identify herself on the phone. "HI !! This is Judy Bloom"

Yes! I know that you dingy bat! Can you drop the formality of having to remind yourself and eveyone else who you are? Why not just go spray paint a train tressle or a subway car. Better yet, take out a billboard on44/55 and stare down at the climbers on the way to cliff the way those set of spectacle-covered eyes stared down ominously over town in F Scott's Fitzgeralds, The Great Gatsby.

Afraid to have fun. Hates orgasms. Cannot forget the fact that it means "little death" in french. WASP background preclude sex is never fun and if it is, you are doing it wrong.

mechanical oriented. Not into coloring outside the lines. Like fine point better than medium. Hates cigarettes. Loves family.

Needs more gear. LOVES TO TINKER. Now, if we can get him out of the john when he tinkers, we will have made progress. Loves to be certain of reality. Does not realize there is no reality.

Good and safe in word and deeds. Needs to wear helmet while driving to increase safety margins.

#19271 - 04/05/06 03:46 AM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: drkodos]
tokyo bill Offline
old hand

Loc: Tokyo
Great idea. Rate me, too, please.

#19272 - 04/05/06 05:19 AM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: tokyo bill]
drkodos Offline
addict

Quote:

Great idea. Rate me, too, please.

Poodles are sensitive animals. Do not bite me when I rub your fur the wrong way.

UserName: C+

There is always a certain framework around a person that uses a pet and/or their real name in an avatar. They are not all the same, but share certain charateristics.

Meet better people if you think you pet is better than some of the people you know. Seriously, anyone that thinks there pet is better than some people they know is telling everyone they hang with some losers. Dogs are never equal to people on any level. The best dog is alwasy lower than my owrst enemy. If a building was on fire, a dog and my worst enemy were trapped within and I could only save one, it would be the human being.

There should be no overlapping subsets between species. Cripes, dogs aren't even Primates.

And yet, I am the one that is so often vified as being a people hater? Nikkah Please.

People that bond with dogs do so because the cannot bond with other people.

Ok, here we go:

Really lives in Accord, not Japan. Hates high stepping. Loves sushi, but only when it is cooked correctly. Calls mirrors "leaks" because he thinks they go to parallel universes. Thinks Rich Goldstone is an alchemist hint.

Wants to buy two lowe balls and clip them to his trousers. Has never climbed at the Bank. Has climbed at the Tower. Keeps his membership active despite living 245,987 miles away.

#19273 - 04/05/06 07:11 AM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: drkodos]
tokyo bill Offline
old hand

Quote:

Calls mirrors "leaks" because he thinks they go to parallel universes.

You mean they don't? Last time I spent too much time in front of one, the space-time paradox was so intense that I returned to earth with my head inserted solidly in my own southern sphincter... oh wait - it's still there.

Nice one, doc. Carry on!

Edited to add: If you make it to Tokyo, bring chalk, shoes and harness; I'll cover the ropes and rack.

Edited by tokyo bill (04/05/06 07:13 AM)

#19274 - 04/05/06 11:31 AM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: tokyo bill]
Aya Offline
old hand

Quote:

Edited to add: If you make it to Tokyo, bring chalk, shoes and harness; I'll cover the ropes and rack.

An aside: I'll be there in June most likely. Is there climbing nearby? I'll send you a pm to ask when I know for sure!

#19275 - 04/05/06 12:35 PM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: drkodos]
crackers Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: pdx
well rich i couldn't resist the entertainment.

#19276 - 04/05/06 12:46 PM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: drkodos]
Aya Offline
old hand

Quote:

Using a real name, whehether it is your or not, suggest identity issues. A person that is afriafd not being seen as themselves. Doesn't like their mind changes, is slow to change, etc. However, this person, once they
have been shown empirical evidence, accepts the new reality anbd moves on.

Liks social climbing. Always plans on getting X number of routes done but has too much fun, loses herself in the days and just lets it flow. Ready to do a long route with the right partner.

Hard science (biology?) or graphic arts would be my guesses for field of study. That, or mating rituals of The Mugatu tribe. Does not like Ben Stiller. Tolerates Owen Wilson.

Likes to laugh in the mirror but uncomfortable laughing in the presence of strangers.

Alas, and I had such hopes for your abilities...
I loooove Owen Wilson.

#19277 - 04/05/06 03:32 PM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: drkodos]
talus Offline
veteran

i want in on this action. this would be my avatar

#19278 - 04/05/06 03:42 PM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: Aya]
quanto_the_mad Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: brooklyn
Bill has brought me to a few climbing areas around Tokyo, there's some really good stuff out there. Unfortunately every time I go I've been working 18 hour days for the last 60 days... so my climbing suffers, but it's still great to get out. Big thanks to Bill!

And the poodle isn't a toy poodle, it's one of the full sized ones. Probably the biggest dog I've seen in Tokyo.

drk, go ahead and analyze me. Here's a link to my avatar.

Edited by quanto_the_mad (04/05/06 03:48 PM)

#19279 - 04/05/06 03:51 PM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: drkodos]
learningtolead Offline
old hand

Loc: a wanna be kerhonkson-er
Ooh, ohh oooh, rate me. My screenname here is learningtolead and on neice it's dilettante. Avatars annoy me so I don't bother with one. What does that mean about me and my deep seated insecurities, eh dr?

#19280 - 04/05/06 05:26 PM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: learningtolead]
pedestrian Offline
Pooh-Bah

Loc: a heavily fortified bunker!
yea, rate me rate me. my handle was chosen for reasons similar to learningtoleads

#19281 - 04/05/06 10:43 PM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: pedestrian]
RangerRob Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Ulster County, NY
Anyone who can correctly identify the name of the boulder in Talus's avatar gets a prize.

RR

P.S. Dorkos couldn't rate my jock. I still poop bigger than him

#19282 - 04/05/06 10:45 PM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: RangerRob]
oenophore Online   confused
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: 212 land
Quote:

Anyone who can correctly identify the name of the boulder in Talus's avatar gets a prize.

Patterson's Pellet.

#19283 - 04/06/06 01:13 AM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: RangerRob]
drkodos Offline
addict

Quote:

RR

P.S. Dorkos couldn't rate my jock. I still poop bigger than him

Which name?

The real name, your name for it, the cultural name for it, the natives name for it, or my name for it.

#19284 - 04/06/06 01:20 AM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: pedestrian]
drkodos Offline
addict

Quote:

yea, rate me rate me. my handle was chosen for reasons similar to learningtoleads

pedestrian

UserName: A-

Synergy of name and Avatar. Should be a charter member of FAkeBAdAss. Likes to pretend can do more than actually can.

Never uses crosswalks unless the road is closed to traffic already. Does not get Bambi Vs Godzilla despite seeing it 47 times. Wants to be like Riff-Raff from Rocky Horror. However, time is fleeting and now madness takes its toll.

Realizes has a lot to learn but embarassed to admit it publically. Will be a good guy to climb with, once he learns how to do it. Needs to step aside and realize someone is the cheesemaker, and most others are the
cheese eaters.

A clock implies a clockmaker.

#19285 - 04/06/06 01:35 AM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: drkodos]
pedestrian Offline
Pooh-Bah

Loc: a heavily fortified bunker!
This is uncanny. I would be a member of fakebadass if I could find my ass. And Riff-Raff owns me. I thought that scene with the chains was hot. So domineering, so in control!

#19286 - 04/06/06 02:23 AM off topic [Re: quanto_the_mad]
tokyo bill Offline
old hand

Quote:

Bill has brought me to a few climbing areas around Tokyo...

QtM: Make it over again this summer, and we'll visit some Ogawayama granite!

Aya: Get in touch when your trip details are clear - be happy to climb with you (although I'm nursing a tweaked shoulder right now and may be confined to belay slave duties).

And as for the dog - he thinks he's human, and I definitely wouldn't win any argument to the contrary...

#19287 - 04/06/06 04:38 PM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: quanto_the_mad]
drkodos Offline
addict

Quote:

Bill has brought me to a few climbing areas around Tokyo, there's some really good stuff out there. Unfortunately every time I go I've been working 18 hour days for the last 60 days... so my climbing suffers, but it's still great to get out. Big thanks to Bill!

And the poodle isn't a toy poodle, it's one of the full sized ones. Probably the biggest dog I've seen in Tokyo.

drk, go ahead and analyze me. Here's a link to my avatar.

Coming Up Soon!

Anyone else sense that soon MR will be metamorphing into a beautiful new butterfly?

#19288 - 04/06/06 04:58 PM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: drkodos]
talus Offline
veteran

"Synergy of name and Avatar. Should be a charter member of FAkeBAdAss. Likes to pretend can do more than actually can. "

hit the nail on the head w/ that one

#19289 - 04/06/06 05:47 PM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: talus]
drkodos Offline
addict

Quote:

"Synergy of name and Avatar. Should be a charter member of FAkeBAdAss. Likes to pretend can do more than actually can. "

hit the nail on the head w/ that one

The Shinning*.

It is both a gift and a curse to see what I see..

*No, not the Shining w/ Jack Nicholson. The Shinning. The Simpson's take-off parady of said Kubrick film.

#19290 - 04/06/06 05:51 PM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: drkodos]
drkodos Offline
addict

Quanto The Mad

User Name: A+

An iconcalstic prick that is really a genuinely nice human being. Aways fun to be around, especially when his bi-polar B type disorder is in high gear.

Never pulls on pieces unless he can get away with it.

Needs to get out of the city more often to realize how distorted the view of the world is from there. Refuses to get prescription glasses. Likes to use umbrellas as parasols.

Never wear pants that are too tight or revealing.

#19291 - 04/06/06 07:43 PM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: Mike Rawdon]
drkodos Offline
addict

Quote:

Quote:

Apparently you were not properly modulated to handle it.

#19292 - 04/06/06 10:55 PM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: drkodos]
Carpal Tunnel

From the http://www.mudrashram.com/glossarypage.html webpage:

Avatar - an advanced Initiate who incarnates the Divine Mind and Universal Life of God at one or more levels of the Great Continuum of Consciousness. It is also used as an honorary title to indicate someone who has attained mastery in the Supracosmic Sphere. It is also used to designate the highest Initiate in the Third Transcendental Path.

Please evaluate.

#19293 - 04/07/06 03:37 AM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: oenophore]
drkodos Offline
addict

Quote:

From the http://www.mudrashram.com/glossarypage.html webpage:

Avatar - an advanced Initiate who incarnates the Divine Mind and Universal Life of God at one or more levels of the Great Continuum of Consciousness. It is also used as an honorary title to indicate someone who has attained mastery in the Supracosmic Sphere. It is also used to designate the highest Initiate in the Third Transcendental Path.

Please evaluate.

Processing.....

#19294 - 04/07/06 05:23 PM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: drkodos]
smokejumper1 Offline
journeyman

Loc: NY, CA, Deutschland
Quote:

In the same fashion that American TV uses some British comedies by watering them down for the less intelligent side of the pond, I present to you this version of pure comedy genius:

Make an appointment with Nurse Ratchet and I will provide you with deep insight into what your avatar and user Id really says about you and how powerful it is in making you a force to be reckoned with on the intrawebs.

Your choosen avatar tells us things about you that you do not realize. It often reveals secrets about users that many would probably really rather have hidden and kept from public view.

Hey Doc, please give insight on this noob.......

#19295 - 04/07/06 05:28 PM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: smokejumper1]
drkodos Offline
addict

Quote:

Quote:

Hey Doc, please give insight on this noob.......

I already did.

#19296 - 04/08/06 01:44 AM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: drkodos]
GeeVee Offline
Auto Reply

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
"Thoughtful discussion of issues that are important to you and our society. It's a place to hear and understand the many sides of an issue. No trolling, name calling, etc."

'nuff said.

The asshole hijacks another area of this board.

evan are we changing the name of this place to kodos.com 'cause it looks like he's taken over every last vestige of anything remotely useful here.

#19297 - 04/08/06 02:40 AM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: GeeVee]
smokejumper1 Offline
journeyman

Loc: NY, CA, Deutschland
Quote:

"Thoughtful discussion of issues that are important to you and our society. It's a place to hear and understand the many sides of an issue. No trolling, name calling, etc."

'nuff said.

evan are we changing the name of this place to kodos.com 'cause it looks like he's taken over every last vestige of anything remotely useful here.

Wow, it looks like I stepped into a bear trap on this thread , This is a bit too aggro for this noob.

#19298 - 04/08/06 09:25 AM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: GeeVee]
drkodos Offline
addict

Quote:

'nuff said.

PUTZ.

#19299 - 04/08/06 12:47 PM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: GeeVee]
Carpal Tunnel

'nuff said.

I suppose you mean that this thread belongs in (Almost) Anything Goes. I'd agree. This thread started cute and turned sour after a few more posts, a too-often occurrence on this forum. It seems that the good(?) Dr trolls for insults so that he might top them. Darn, it would have been nice to see some more charming "palm reading" instead of flames. I imagine the Webmaster feels like God felt when he told Noah to build an ark.

#19300 - 04/08/06 03:26 PM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: oenophore]
Terrie Offline
enthusiast

Oh geez.....some people take life, an internet forums wayyyyy to seriously....... "Take what you want, and leave the rest." If you're taking something you don't want,...well....maybe ask yourself why that is.....

Anyway - here is my avatar from ClimbNYC.com, and the username is Happiegrrrl. He's sort of "big" and grainy here.....on the site he is much sharper, and about a half inch square in size.

I made this right at the start of my "climbing career" and it was my first attempt at being on a forum. I had no "cool downloads" or photos, and this was the best I could find, since I wanted to have something "NOW!"

As an aside -

On this site, I went with my real name of Terrie, because I thought it would be my climbing community. But I have to tell you - I have never felt particularly welcome on this site. I originally thought it was because you all were old-timer Gunkies, and I was a putzling n00b, but the day, a while back, when someone made a poll, asking about how many days out, and how long various users had been climbing, etc..... What a shocker THAT was, to find out some of the most vociferous were getting less facetime than myself. And then, to meet "the top dog" of Gunks climbing, and have him be more than nice, friendly and kind.... And then to go on Supertopo, and have some of the "Green Giants"(sing it along, kids...."from the valley of the Yo, Yo, Yo.....Green Giants!") be nice, friendly and kind to me.......

....things that make you go "hmmmmm"......

#19301 - 04/08/06 04:49 PM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: oenophore]
drkodos Offline
addict

Quote:

'nuff said.

I suppose you mean that this thread belongs in (Almost) Anything Goes. I'd agree. This thread started cute and turned sour after a few more posts, a too-often occurrence on this forum. It seems that the good(?) Dr trolls for insults so that he might top them. Darn, it would have been nice to see some more charming "palm reading" instead of flames. I imagine the Webmaster feels like God felt when he told Noah to build an ark.

It would disappear in two weeks. That is why it is in here.

Some of you people are the most humourless bastids on the planet ( NOT YOU Oenophore--but the snivelling turds you would defend ).

I am going climbing and preparing a series of lectures and slideshows.

And since very few here understand how the intrawebs work, I will just stop in from time to time (like I usually do) and laugh at the fools here that would perfer to remain unSeeing and inexperienced so that thhey may feel better about themselves. Primates such as GEeVEe and Pedestrian are the epitome of thge real UGLY American, and they will never see it. Too bad for them, and those DNA stains that would have them in their meager and meaningless lives.

Too bad all the dumb clucks chase away all the interesting people to read.

#19302 - 04/08/06 06:52 PM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: Terrie]
Mike Rawdon Offline

Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Poughkeepsie
Quote:

Oh geez.....some people take life, an internet forums wayyyyy to seriously....... "Take what you want, and leave the rest." If you're taking something you don't want,...well....maybe ask yourself why that is.....

Let me essentially repeat something I said to DrK when he first showed up.

So if someone insults me, taunts me, and calls me derogatory names in this forum, that's OK? Because it's only the internet? (Hence my "it's not real" chorus in response to DrK's recent apparently serious posts. But of course any attempt to catch him in what appears to be hypocrisy is a waste of time, as it only means there's something wrong WITH ME. Or so we're told.)

Must someone be in my face in order for me to react to their words, to evaluate their comments, and to form an opinion as to whether they are a nice person? Think about it - it seems *you* were able to form an opinion of this forum based upon your reception here. C'mon, we're all real nice in real life.

My answer is not "Don't take it so seriously" as you suggest. It is exactly the opposite: posters, be true to yourself. Be honest and kind. An a-hole online is, outward friendliness notwithstanding, most likely an a-hole at some deep seated level. After all, it is easier for a bad person to behave nicely at times, than for a nice person to behave badly.

Just my $0.02. YMMV.

#19303 - 04/09/06 05:24 AM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: Mike Rawdon]
drkodos Offline
addict

Mike, you are a bore.

Period.

I would rather have someone like you think me an asshole and stay away from me than ever have anyone think of me the way most people think of you, but have not the nerve to say to your face, OR HERE.

You do not get it. And never will. They are not insults UNLESS YOU TAKE THEM THAT WAY. They are words on a page and you read into them things about yourself you do not want others to think about you.

GROW UP. NOT EVERYONE HAS TO LIKE EVERYONE ELSE MIKEY. IT IS NOT STILL KINDERGARTEN, PAL.

Period. I could never ever give one rat turd what you or anyone else thinks and I would never ever let public opinion from a bunch of wannabee effect my behavior, words, attitudes, or anything else.

Stay the hell away from the slide show because you might see or hear something that offends you.

I guarantee it.

NOW THERE IS NOTHING IN HERE PERSONAL ABOUT YOU. IT IS ALL ABOUT ME. But you will still be offended because you want to. So have at it.

Please. Try to.

There is no attack..

Here is one that may come close, depending on HOW YOU TAKE IT. Your reading comprehension is odd because you see things that are not there.

DEAL.

PS: Bores are valuable tools, you know. CHOOSE YOUR PERSPECTIVE, MIKE, You continually choose poor ones that are incorrect. DARE TO BE PROVED WRONG AGAIN? Come out April 22nd and see, but prepared to be

OFFENDED~!

#19304 - 04/09/06 05:30 AM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: drkodos]
drkodos Offline
addict

In a world of bullshit, at least I proffer up honest & ORIGINAL opinions, thoughts and ideas.

And you?

Nothingingness.

Oh wait: A new cam! How cool!

#19305 - 04/12/06 01:34 AM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: drkodos]
gibroni Offline

Alright,
Time to get down to business.

DrLowdose

Username: A

Alright,
we get it, you are so bad-ass, "southern man." Have you ever even seen a banjo? If that's an alarm going off, any sane man would take that little 9 volt out of there and shet that thing up. Not enuph smoke to be that loud , know what im sayin? Yeah , nikkah please my nice italian ass, anyway deliverance is a leftwing agendaizationized stab at YOUR exact hipocrisy demonocracy.

Really, get me a kleenex " oh , my gear , i lost it.............boo hoo."
Maybe a little constructive looking instead of pining would have gotten it back sooner?
I would expect a doctor to be more deductive.
Wishes he was able to pursue one thing but instead like an exploding nova is split into many farfeched fragments which spread like kudzu,
and chokes the life out of poor internet sites, and trees and any living thing in the way might i add including me.
by being doctronically rhetorical.
Really , is just triying to mess with peoples heads,
but is really a great person underneath it all,

Just wants to be understood.

Like most drs, really may seem to know, but is an expert on no thing in particular, but her's some drugs to make u feel better.
Fitting indeed.

BTFW, I can
not wait for the slideshow
a good and merry time will be had by all.....

Edited by gibroni (04/12/06 01:45 AM)

#19306 - 04/13/06 12:08 PM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: gibroni]
RangerRob Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Ulster County, NY
I think anyone who uses chatroom or forum acronyms to describe their humor, opinion, tardiness, or anything else is just a sad sad sad person. Of course, YMMV. This is IMHO. I wouldn't want to make any of you LOL. FWIW I don't really matter anyway.

RR

PATHETIC people!!!!!

#19307 - 04/13/06 12:38 PM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: gibroni]
Carpal Tunnel

Gibroni, are you willing to take over the task of this thread? As I hinted in my post above, I looked forward to some entertaining repartee; alas that's not the way it turned out. I'd do it myself if I had the literary and interpretive talent. For a superb example of this kind of stuff, see the second issue of the Vulgarian Digest, p27 -- a climber-oriented astrological treatise by Zola the Gypsy. (If you don't have that issue, send me a personal message with e-forwarding address and I'll mail you a scanned copy of the article.)

#19308 - 04/18/06 06:29 AM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: oenophore]
gibroni Offline

I d love to see that.

brendanmealia@yahoocom

I ll always love a good history lesson.
lata

#19309 - 04/18/06 02:42 PM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: gibroni]
B_9 Offline

Quote:

I d love to see that.

brendanmealia@yahoocom

I ll always love a good history lesson.
lata

Are you Brendan? We met at the Monument when you were there with drkodos. That was a lot of fun. Would climb with you and doc anytime. Both you guys are pissers. Who was that hottie you were chillin with? Wanna share her number with a bro?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  webmaster 
Sponsored