Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 8 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#19262 - 04/04/06 01:30 PM drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME
drkodos Offline
addict

Loc: Chattanooga, TN
Based on this highly popular thread

In the same fashion that American TV uses some British comedies by watering them down for the less intelligent side of the pond, I present to you this version of pure comedy genius:

Make an appointment with Nurse Ratchet and I will provide you with deep insight into what your avatar and user Id really says about you and how powerful it is in making you a force to be reckoned with on the intrawebs.

Your choosen avatar tells us things about you that you do not realize. It often reveals secrets about users that many would probably really rather have hidden and kept from public view.

Do you dare find out the truth about yourself?

#19263 - 04/04/06 02:50 PM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: drkodos]
drkodos Offline
addict

Looky Loos and strokers so far:

drkodos

It's always good to get a second opinion, especially when the condition is life threatening.

drkodos

UserName: A

The avatar captures the essense of drkodos: A blind seer, inscrutable, isolated, inbred... Idiot? Savant? Seeks solace and companionship in the Spartan challenge but continually finds himself playing solo in a rickety wooden chair. There is no Deliverance.

Username sends a warning to those who would seek his advice. "First, do no harm," applies only to those who meet his rigid and unyielding standard. He plies his trade in a Bizarro World Médecins Sans Frontières, along the shadowy Pakistani-Afghan borders of the imagination, where the denizens shield him, protect his true identity, accept no bribes, and will, per his instructions, kill him before he is captured.

Composed by:

Jack Shit

SFN Supporter

A man for whose INTRAWEB opinions I have the highest regard.

#19264 - 04/04/06 10:11 PM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: drkodos]
drkodos Offline
addict

Yes. It is better that you stay in your warrens, I guess.

Making fun of your intrawebs image is a bit too close to the bleeding edge for you peeps, huh.

#19265 - 04/04/06 10:24 PM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: drkodos]
strat Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Rate me, Rate me, Rate me!

#19266 - 04/05/06 01:51 AM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: strat]
Aya Offline
old hand

Loc: Climbing somewhere
I want to know what my hidden secrets are...!

#19267 - 04/05/06 02:35 AM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: drkodos]
Mike Rawdon Offline

Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Poughkeepsie
Quote:

I can't handle the truth !

#19268 - 04/05/06 03:22 AM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: strat]
drkodos Offline
addict

Quote:

Rate me, Rate me, Rate me!

Go get an avatar and I will.

#19269 - 04/05/06 03:28 AM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: Aya]
drkodos Offline
addict

Quote:

I want to know what my hidden secrets are...!

Aya.

UserName: B

Using a real name, whehether it is your or not, suggest identity issues. A person that is afriafd not being seen as themselves. Doesn't like their mind changes, is slow to change, etc. However, this person, once they
have been shown empirical evidence, accepts the new reality anbd moves on.

Liks social climbing. Always plans on getting X number of routes done but has too much fun, loses herself in the days and just lets it flow. Ready to do a long route with the right partner.

Hard science (biology?) or graphic arts would be my guesses for field of study. That, or mating rituals of The Mugatu tribe. Does not like Ben Stiller. Tolerates Owen Wilson.

Likes to laugh in the mirror but uncomfortable laughing in the presence of strangers.

#19270 - 04/05/06 03:37 AM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: Mike Rawdon]
drkodos Offline
addict

Quote:

Quote:

I can't handle the truth !

User Name: C

I have been married over 12 years but still everytime my mother-in-law calls she has to fully identify herself on the phone. "HI !! This is Judy Bloom"

Yes! I know that you dingy bat! Can you drop the formality of having to remind yourself and eveyone else who you are? Why not just go spray paint a train tressle or a subway car. Better yet, take out a billboard on44/55 and stare down at the climbers on the way to cliff the way those set of spectacle-covered eyes stared down ominously over town in F Scott's Fitzgeralds, The Great Gatsby.

Afraid to have fun. Hates orgasms. Cannot forget the fact that it means "little death" in french. WASP background preclude sex is never fun and if it is, you are doing it wrong.

mechanical oriented. Not into coloring outside the lines. Like fine point better than medium. Hates cigarettes. Loves family.

Needs more gear. LOVES TO TINKER. Now, if we can get him out of the john when he tinkers, we will have made progress. Loves to be certain of reality. Does not realize there is no reality.

Good and safe in word and deeds. Needs to wear helmet while driving to increase safety margins.

#19271 - 04/05/06 03:46 AM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: drkodos]
tokyo bill Offline
old hand

Loc: Tokyo
Great idea. Rate me, too, please.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  webmaster 
Sponsored