Shout Box

Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 9 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#19272 - 04/05/06 05:19 AM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: tokyo bill]
drkodos Offline
addict

Loc: Chattanooga, TN
Quote:

Great idea. Rate me, too, please.

Poodles are sensitive animals. Do not bite me when I rub your fur the wrong way.

UserName: C+

There is always a certain framework around a person that uses a pet and/or their real name in an avatar. They are not all the same, but share certain charateristics.

Meet better people if you think you pet is better than some of the people you know. Seriously, anyone that thinks there pet is better than some people they know is telling everyone they hang with some losers. Dogs are never equal to people on any level. The best dog is alwasy lower than my owrst enemy. If a building was on fire, a dog and my worst enemy were trapped within and I could only save one, it would be the human being.

There should be no overlapping subsets between species. Cripes, dogs aren't even Primates.

And yet, I am the one that is so often vified as being a people hater? Nikkah Please.

People that bond with dogs do so because the cannot bond with other people.

Ok, here we go:

Really lives in Accord, not Japan. Hates high stepping. Loves sushi, but only when it is cooked correctly. Calls mirrors "leaks" because he thinks they go to parallel universes. Thinks Rich Goldstone is an alchemist hint.

Wants to buy two lowe balls and clip them to his trousers. Has never climbed at the Bank. Has climbed at the Tower. Keeps his membership active despite living 245,987 miles away.

#19273 - 04/05/06 07:11 AM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: drkodos]
tokyo bill Offline
old hand

Loc: Tokyo
Quote:

Calls mirrors "leaks" because he thinks they go to parallel universes.

You mean they don't? Last time I spent too much time in front of one, the space-time paradox was so intense that I returned to earth with my head inserted solidly in my own southern sphincter... oh wait - it's still there.

Nice one, doc. Carry on!

Edited to add: If you make it to Tokyo, bring chalk, shoes and harness; I'll cover the ropes and rack.

Edited by tokyo bill (04/05/06 07:13 AM)

#19274 - 04/05/06 11:31 AM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: tokyo bill]
Aya Offline
old hand

Loc: Climbing somewhere
Quote:

Edited to add: If you make it to Tokyo, bring chalk, shoes and harness; I'll cover the ropes and rack.

An aside: I'll be there in June most likely. Is there climbing nearby? I'll send you a pm to ask when I know for sure!

#19275 - 04/05/06 12:35 PM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: drkodos]
crackers Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: pdx
well rich i couldn't resist the entertainment.

#19276 - 04/05/06 12:46 PM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: drkodos]
Aya Offline
old hand

Loc: Climbing somewhere
Quote:

Using a real name, whehether it is your or not, suggest identity issues. A person that is afriafd not being seen as themselves. Doesn't like their mind changes, is slow to change, etc. However, this person, once they
have been shown empirical evidence, accepts the new reality anbd moves on.

Liks social climbing. Always plans on getting X number of routes done but has too much fun, loses herself in the days and just lets it flow. Ready to do a long route with the right partner.

Hard science (biology?) or graphic arts would be my guesses for field of study. That, or mating rituals of The Mugatu tribe. Does not like Ben Stiller. Tolerates Owen Wilson.

Likes to laugh in the mirror but uncomfortable laughing in the presence of strangers.

Alas, and I had such hopes for your abilities...
I loooove Owen Wilson.

#19277 - 04/05/06 03:32 PM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: drkodos]
talus Offline
veteran

i want in on this action. this would be my avatar

#19278 - 04/05/06 03:42 PM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: Aya]
quanto_the_mad Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: brooklyn
Bill has brought me to a few climbing areas around Tokyo, there's some really good stuff out there. Unfortunately every time I go I've been working 18 hour days for the last 60 days... so my climbing suffers, but it's still great to get out. Big thanks to Bill!

And the poodle isn't a toy poodle, it's one of the full sized ones. Probably the biggest dog I've seen in Tokyo.

drk, go ahead and analyze me. Here's a link to my avatar.

Edited by quanto_the_mad (04/05/06 03:48 PM)

#19279 - 04/05/06 03:51 PM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: drkodos]
learningtolead Offline
old hand

Loc: a wanna be kerhonkson-er
Ooh, ohh oooh, rate me. My screenname here is learningtolead and on neice it's dilettante. Avatars annoy me so I don't bother with one. What does that mean about me and my deep seated insecurities, eh dr?

#19280 - 04/05/06 05:26 PM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: learningtolead]
pedestrian Offline
Pooh-Bah

Loc: a heavily fortified bunker!
yea, rate me rate me. my handle was chosen for reasons similar to learningtoleads

#19281 - 04/05/06 10:43 PM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: pedestrian]
RangerRob Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Ulster County, NY
Anyone who can correctly identify the name of the boulder in Talus's avatar gets a prize.

RR

P.S. Dorkos couldn't rate my jock. I still poop bigger than him

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  webmaster 
Sponsored