Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (oenophore), 15 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#19282 - 04/05/06 10:45 PM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: RangerRob]
oenophore Online   confused
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: 212 land
Quote:

Anyone who can correctly identify the name of the boulder in Talus's avatar gets a prize.

Patterson's Pellet.

#19283 - 04/06/06 01:13 AM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: RangerRob]
drkodos Offline
addict

Loc: Chattanooga, TN
Quote:

Anyone who can correctly identify the name of the boulder in Talus's avatar gets a prize.

RR

P.S. Dorkos couldn't rate my jock. I still poop bigger than him

Which name?

The real name, your name for it, the cultural name for it, the natives name for it, or my name for it.

#19284 - 04/06/06 01:20 AM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: pedestrian]
drkodos Offline
addict

Quote:

yea, rate me rate me. my handle was chosen for reasons similar to learningtoleads

pedestrian

UserName: A-

Synergy of name and Avatar. Should be a charter member of FAkeBAdAss. Likes to pretend can do more than actually can.

Never uses crosswalks unless the road is closed to traffic already. Does not get Bambi Vs Godzilla despite seeing it 47 times. Wants to be like Riff-Raff from Rocky Horror. However, time is fleeting and now madness takes its toll.

Realizes has a lot to learn but embarassed to admit it publically. Will be a good guy to climb with, once he learns how to do it. Needs to step aside and realize someone is the cheesemaker, and most others are the
cheese eaters.

A clock implies a clockmaker.

#19285 - 04/06/06 01:35 AM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: drkodos]
pedestrian Offline
Pooh-Bah

Loc: a heavily fortified bunker!
This is uncanny. I would be a member of fakebadass if I could find my ass. And Riff-Raff owns me. I thought that scene with the chains was hot. So domineering, so in control!

#19286 - 04/06/06 02:23 AM off topic [Re: quanto_the_mad]
tokyo bill Offline
old hand

Loc: Tokyo
Quote:

Bill has brought me to a few climbing areas around Tokyo...

QtM: Make it over again this summer, and we'll visit some Ogawayama granite!

Aya: Get in touch when your trip details are clear - be happy to climb with you (although I'm nursing a tweaked shoulder right now and may be confined to belay slave duties).

And as for the dog - he thinks he's human, and I definitely wouldn't win any argument to the contrary...

#19287 - 04/06/06 04:38 PM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: quanto_the_mad]
drkodos Offline
addict

Quote:

Bill has brought me to a few climbing areas around Tokyo, there's some really good stuff out there. Unfortunately every time I go I've been working 18 hour days for the last 60 days... so my climbing suffers, but it's still great to get out. Big thanks to Bill!

And the poodle isn't a toy poodle, it's one of the full sized ones. Probably the biggest dog I've seen in Tokyo.

drk, go ahead and analyze me. Here's a link to my avatar.

Coming Up Soon!

Anyone else sense that soon MR will be metamorphing into a beautiful new butterfly?

#19288 - 04/06/06 04:58 PM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: drkodos]
talus Offline
veteran

"Synergy of name and Avatar. Should be a charter member of FAkeBAdAss. Likes to pretend can do more than actually can. "

hit the nail on the head w/ that one

#19289 - 04/06/06 05:47 PM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: talus]
drkodos Offline
addict

Quote:

"Synergy of name and Avatar. Should be a charter member of FAkeBAdAss. Likes to pretend can do more than actually can. "

hit the nail on the head w/ that one

The Shinning*.

It is both a gift and a curse to see what I see..

*No, not the Shining w/ Jack Nicholson. The Shinning. The Simpson's take-off parady of said Kubrick film.

#19290 - 04/06/06 05:51 PM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: drkodos]
drkodos Offline
addict

Quanto The Mad

User Name: A+

An iconcalstic prick that is really a genuinely nice human being. Aways fun to be around, especially when his bi-polar B type disorder is in high gear.

Never pulls on pieces unless he can get away with it.

Needs to get out of the city more often to realize how distorted the view of the world is from there. Refuses to get prescription glasses. Likes to use umbrellas as parasols.

Never wear pants that are too tight or revealing.

#19291 - 04/06/06 07:43 PM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: Mike Rawdon]
drkodos Offline
addict

Quote:

Quote:

Do you dare find out the truth about yourself?

I can't handle the truth !

Apparently you were not properly modulated to handle it.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  webmaster 
Sponsored