Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 2 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#19292 - 04/06/06 10:55 PM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: drkodos]
oenophore Online   confused
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: 212 land
From the http://www.mudrashram.com/glossarypage.html webpage:

Avatar - an advanced Initiate who incarnates the Divine Mind and Universal Life of God at one or more levels of the Great Continuum of Consciousness. It is also used as an honorary title to indicate someone who has attained mastery in the Supracosmic Sphere. It is also used to designate the highest Initiate in the Third Transcendental Path.

Please evaluate.

#19293 - 04/07/06 03:37 AM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: oenophore]
drkodos Offline
addict

Loc: Chattanooga, TN
Quote:

From the http://www.mudrashram.com/glossarypage.html webpage:

Avatar - an advanced Initiate who incarnates the Divine Mind and Universal Life of God at one or more levels of the Great Continuum of Consciousness. It is also used as an honorary title to indicate someone who has attained mastery in the Supracosmic Sphere. It is also used to designate the highest Initiate in the Third Transcendental Path.

Please evaluate.

Processing.....

#19294 - 04/07/06 05:23 PM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: drkodos]
smokejumper1 Offline
journeyman

Loc: NY, CA, Deutschland
Quote:

Based on this highly popular thread

In the same fashion that American TV uses some British comedies by watering them down for the less intelligent side of the pond, I present to you this version of pure comedy genius:

Make an appointment with Nurse Ratchet and I will provide you with deep insight into what your avatar and user Id really says about you and how powerful it is in making you a force to be reckoned with on the intrawebs.

Your choosen avatar tells us things about you that you do not realize. It often reveals secrets about users that many would probably really rather have hidden and kept from public view.

Do you dare find out the truth about yourself?

Hey Doc, please give insight on this noob.......

#19295 - 04/07/06 05:28 PM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: smokejumper1]
drkodos Offline
addict

Quote:

Quote:

Based on this highly popular thread

In the same fashion that American TV uses some British comedies by watering them down for the less intelligent side of the pond, I present to you this version of pure comedy genius:

Make an appointment with Nurse Ratchet and I will provide you with deep insight into what your avatar and user Id really says about you and how powerful it is in making you a force to be reckoned with on the intrawebs.

Your choosen avatar tells us things about you that you do not realize. It often reveals secrets about users that many would probably really rather have hidden and kept from public view.

Do you dare find out the truth about yourself?

Hey Doc, please give insight on this noob.......

I already did.

#19296 - 04/08/06 01:44 AM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: drkodos]
GeeVee Offline
Auto Reply

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
"Thoughtful discussion of issues that are important to you and our society. It's a place to hear and understand the many sides of an issue. No trolling, name calling, etc."

'nuff said.

The asshole hijacks another area of this board.

evan are we changing the name of this place to kodos.com 'cause it looks like he's taken over every last vestige of anything remotely useful here.

#19297 - 04/08/06 02:40 AM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: GeeVee]
smokejumper1 Offline
journeyman

Loc: NY, CA, Deutschland
Quote:

"Thoughtful discussion of issues that are important to you and our society. It's a place to hear and understand the many sides of an issue. No trolling, name calling, etc."

'nuff said.

evan are we changing the name of this place to kodos.com 'cause it looks like he's taken over every last vestige of anything remotely useful here.

Wow, it looks like I stepped into a bear trap on this thread , This is a bit too aggro for this noob.

#19298 - 04/08/06 09:25 AM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: GeeVee]
drkodos Offline
addict

Quote:

'nuff said.

PUTZ.

#19299 - 04/08/06 12:47 PM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: GeeVee]
oenophore Online   confused
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: 212 land

'nuff said.

I suppose you mean that this thread belongs in (Almost) Anything Goes. I'd agree. This thread started cute and turned sour after a few more posts, a too-often occurrence on this forum. It seems that the good(?) Dr trolls for insults so that he might top them. Darn, it would have been nice to see some more charming "palm reading" instead of flames. I imagine the Webmaster feels like God felt when he told Noah to build an ark.

#19300 - 04/08/06 03:26 PM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: oenophore]
Terrie Offline
enthusiast

Oh geez.....some people take life, an internet forums wayyyyy to seriously....... "Take what you want, and leave the rest." If you're taking something you don't want,...well....maybe ask yourself why that is.....

Anyway - here is my avatar from ClimbNYC.com, and the username is Happiegrrrl. He's sort of "big" and grainy here.....on the site he is much sharper, and about a half inch square in size.

I made this right at the start of my "climbing career" and it was my first attempt at being on a forum. I had no "cool downloads" or photos, and this was the best I could find, since I wanted to have something "NOW!"

As an aside -

On this site, I went with my real name of Terrie, because I thought it would be my climbing community. But I have to tell you - I have never felt particularly welcome on this site. I originally thought it was because you all were old-timer Gunkies, and I was a putzling n00b, but the day, a while back, when someone made a poll, asking about how many days out, and how long various users had been climbing, etc..... What a shocker THAT was, to find out some of the most vociferous were getting less facetime than myself. And then, to meet "the top dog" of Gunks climbing, and have him be more than nice, friendly and kind.... And then to go on Supertopo, and have some of the "Green Giants"(sing it along, kids...."from the valley of the Yo, Yo, Yo.....Green Giants!") be nice, friendly and kind to me.......

....things that make you go "hmmmmm"......

#19301 - 04/08/06 04:49 PM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: oenophore]
drkodos Offline
addict

Quote:

'nuff said.

I suppose you mean that this thread belongs in (Almost) Anything Goes. I'd agree. This thread started cute and turned sour after a few more posts, a too-often occurrence on this forum. It seems that the good(?) Dr trolls for insults so that he might top them. Darn, it would have been nice to see some more charming "palm reading" instead of flames. I imagine the Webmaster feels like God felt when he told Noah to build an ark.

It would disappear in two weeks. That is why it is in here.

Some of you people are the most humourless bastids on the planet ( NOT YOU Oenophore--but the snivelling turds you would defend ).

I am going climbing and preparing a series of lectures and slideshows.

And since very few here understand how the intrawebs work, I will just stop in from time to time (like I usually do) and laugh at the fools here that would perfer to remain unSeeing and inexperienced so that thhey may feel better about themselves. Primates such as GEeVEe and Pedestrian are the epitome of thge real UGLY American, and they will never see it. Too bad for them, and those DNA stains that would have them in their meager and meaningless lives.

Too bad all the dumb clucks chase away all the interesting people to read.

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  webmaster 
Sponsored