Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 10 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#19302 - 04/08/06 06:52 PM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: Terrie]
Mike Rawdon Offline

Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Poughkeepsie
Quote:

Oh geez.....some people take life, an internet forums wayyyyy to seriously....... "Take what you want, and leave the rest." If you're taking something you don't want,...well....maybe ask yourself why that is.....

Let me essentially repeat something I said to DrK when he first showed up.

So if someone insults me, taunts me, and calls me derogatory names in this forum, that's OK? Because it's only the internet? (Hence my "it's not real" chorus in response to DrK's recent apparently serious posts. But of course any attempt to catch him in what appears to be hypocrisy is a waste of time, as it only means there's something wrong WITH ME. Or so we're told.)

Must someone be in my face in order for me to react to their words, to evaluate their comments, and to form an opinion as to whether they are a nice person? Think about it - it seems *you* were able to form an opinion of this forum based upon your reception here. C'mon, we're all real nice in real life.

My answer is not "Don't take it so seriously" as you suggest. It is exactly the opposite: posters, be true to yourself. Be honest and kind. An a-hole online is, outward friendliness notwithstanding, most likely an a-hole at some deep seated level. After all, it is easier for a bad person to behave nicely at times, than for a nice person to behave badly.

Just my $0.02. YMMV.

#19303 - 04/09/06 05:24 AM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: Mike Rawdon]
drkodos Offline
addict

Loc: Chattanooga, TN
Mike, you are a bore.

Period.

I would rather have someone like you think me an asshole and stay away from me than ever have anyone think of me the way most people think of you, but have not the nerve to say to your face, OR HERE.

You do not get it. And never will. They are not insults UNLESS YOU TAKE THEM THAT WAY. They are words on a page and you read into them things about yourself you do not want others to think about you.

GROW UP. NOT EVERYONE HAS TO LIKE EVERYONE ELSE MIKEY. IT IS NOT STILL KINDERGARTEN, PAL.

Period. I could never ever give one rat turd what you or anyone else thinks and I would never ever let public opinion from a bunch of wannabee effect my behavior, words, attitudes, or anything else.

Stay the hell away from the slide show because you might see or hear something that offends you.

I guarantee it.

NOW THERE IS NOTHING IN HERE PERSONAL ABOUT YOU. IT IS ALL ABOUT ME. But you will still be offended because you want to. So have at it.

Please. Try to.

There is no attack..

Here is one that may come close, depending on HOW YOU TAKE IT. Your reading comprehension is odd because you see things that are not there.

DEAL.

PS: Bores are valuable tools, you know. CHOOSE YOUR PERSPECTIVE, MIKE, You continually choose poor ones that are incorrect. DARE TO BE PROVED WRONG AGAIN? Come out April 22nd and see, but prepared to be

OFFENDED~!

#19304 - 04/09/06 05:30 AM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: drkodos]
drkodos Offline
addict

Loc: Chattanooga, TN
In a world of bullshit, at least I proffer up honest & ORIGINAL opinions, thoughts and ideas.

And you?

Nothingingness.

Oh wait: A new cam! How cool!

#19305 - 04/12/06 01:34 AM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: drkodos]
gibroni Offline

Alright,
Time to get down to business.

DrLowdose

Username: A

Alright,
we get it, you are so bad-ass, "southern man." Have you ever even seen a banjo? If that's an alarm going off, any sane man would take that little 9 volt out of there and shet that thing up. Not enuph smoke to be that loud , know what im sayin? Yeah , nikkah please my nice italian ass, anyway deliverance is a leftwing agendaizationized stab at YOUR exact hipocrisy demonocracy.

Really, get me a kleenex " oh , my gear , i lost it.............boo hoo."
Maybe a little constructive looking instead of pining would have gotten it back sooner?
I would expect a doctor to be more deductive.
Wishes he was able to pursue one thing but instead like an exploding nova is split into many farfeched fragments which spread like kudzu,
and chokes the life out of poor internet sites, and trees and any living thing in the way might i add including me.
by being doctronically rhetorical.
Really , is just triying to mess with peoples heads,
but is really a great person underneath it all,

Just wants to be understood.

Like most drs, really may seem to know, but is an expert on no thing in particular, but her's some drugs to make u feel better.
Fitting indeed.

BTFW, I can
not wait for the slideshow
a good and merry time will be had by all.....

Edited by gibroni (04/12/06 01:45 AM)

#19306 - 04/13/06 12:08 PM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: gibroni]
RangerRob Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Ulster County, NY
I think anyone who uses chatroom or forum acronyms to describe their humor, opinion, tardiness, or anything else is just a sad sad sad person. Of course, YMMV. This is IMHO. I wouldn't want to make any of you LOL. FWIW I don't really matter anyway.

RR

PATHETIC people!!!!!

#19307 - 04/13/06 12:38 PM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: gibroni]
oenophore Online   confused
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: 212 land
Gibroni, are you willing to take over the task of this thread? As I hinted in my post above, I looked forward to some entertaining repartee; alas that's not the way it turned out. I'd do it myself if I had the literary and interpretive talent. For a superb example of this kind of stuff, see the second issue of the Vulgarian Digest, p27 -- a climber-oriented astrological treatise by Zola the Gypsy. (If you don't have that issue, send me a personal message with e-forwarding address and I'll mail you a scanned copy of the article.)

#19308 - 04/18/06 06:29 AM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: oenophore]
gibroni Offline

I d love to see that.

brendanmealia@yahoocom

I ll always love a good history lesson.
lata

#19309 - 04/18/06 02:42 PM Re: drkoodos will Rate your AVATAR & USER NAME [Re: gibroni]
B_9 Offline

Quote:

I d love to see that.

brendanmealia@yahoocom

I ll always love a good history lesson.
lata

Are you Brendan? We met at the Monument when you were there with drkodos. That was a lot of fun. Would climb with you and doc anytime. Both you guys are pissers. Who was that hottie you were chillin with? Wanna share her number with a bro?

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  webmaster 
Sponsored