Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 18 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#20298 - 05/12/06 12:38 AM Awesome Summer Sublet in New Paltz
ryan_willemsen Offline
stranger

Hello all:

I have one bedroom to sublet for the summer in a two bedroom apartment. I would stay to climb, but just got a job in Oregon. It is VERY nice, located on Route 32 South one mile out of New Paltz. I will be charging $375/mo (normal rent is $525/mo). We have central air conditioning, a washer and dryer, a dishwasher, and a BOULDERING WALL in the apartment. THIS APARTMENT IS SEVEN MILES FROM THE CLIFFS, and we have views of the Gunks and Catskills from our building. The apartment is in a new building nestled into an apple orchard. My housemate will be here for the summer taking summer courses. He is a 25 year old college senior who is very neat, responsible and respectful. We need someone who will be the same. Don't pass this place up! References required. Ideal lease dates are from June 1st to August 15th, but I am somewhat flexible.

Please contact Ryan at 607-351-8897
rmwillemsen@gmail.com

#20299 - 05/12/06 12:41 AM Re: Awesome Summer Sublet in New Paltz [Re: ryan_willemsen]
ryan_willemsen Offline
stranger

ADDITION TO ABOVE POST:

I forgot to mention we have high speed internet and cable. I can leave my room furnished or clean everything out.

- Ryan

Moderator:  webmaster 
Sponsored