Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 10 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#23495 - 08/30/06 04:19 AM Looking to rent a 3 BR, 2 BA house for September to May
nycclimber Offline
stranger

I am looking to rent a furnished house with at least 3 bedrooms and 2 baths in the Hudson Valley area for the off-season (September to May, but the dates are flexible). Proximity to New Paltz and the surrounding areas is a plus, but is certainly not required.

I am going to be in town for Labor Day weekend and would love to see some places then, if possible.

Please PM me if you are looking to rent your house. Thanks!

#23496 - 09/11/06 01:43 AM Re: Looking to rent a 3 BR, 2 BA house for September to May [Re: nycclimber]
woodstocker Offline
stranger

I have sent you a PM.

Available now: 4 Bedroom, 1 bath spacious apartment (separate entrance) in a historic farmhouse in Accord. $1200/mo. unfurnished. This apartment is very nice, very clean and has great views. Conveniently located on Route 209 - short drive to New Paltz, Stone Ridge or High Falls. Live near climbers paradise.

Green pastures available for horse boarding. Contact "Woodstocker" or swc_98@hotmail.com.

#32929 - 09/09/07 11:40 PM Re: Looking to rent a 3 BR, 2 BA house for September to May [Re: woodstocker]
gabbi Offline
stranger

I have a 3 bedroom 2 bath apartment for rent on Guilford Road in Gardiner -a short bike ride to the cliffs. Privately set on 5 wooded acres, the house has wood floors, large eat-in kitchen with brand new stainless appliances incl. DW, living room with efficient pellet stove, a master bedroom with walk-in closets and a jacuzzi tub, W/D , and drive-in garage. Immaculately clean and newly painted with seasonal views of the ridge. $1600 includes most furniture, garbage, phone, cable, hi-speed internet. A seperate entry top apartment may be used by owners for occasional retreats from NYC unless you are interested in renting it as well -it's a 900 sq ft newly constructed 1 bedroom. Email evalev@earthlink.net for details.

Moderator:  webmaster 
Sponsored