Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 36 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#23519 - 08/30/06 06:59 PM Thanks!
Pamela Offline
stranger

Loc: Gardiner NY
I am not a climber or anything close, I just happen to live near the base of the gunks. However, I want to thank the gunks.com site and the other people who contribute here for allowing the "locals" to have a spot to post, and giving us an opportunity to do so.

It does give one a different perspective on things. We are glad you come to Gardiner and enjoy it so much. You help make our little town what it is.

However, I'll content myself if looking up at you on the rock face, and not with joining you up there, if that's OK?

#23520 - 08/30/06 08:14 PM Re: Thanks! [Re: Pamela]
RangerRob Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Ulster County, NY
I'll have to start charging people to watch me climb. It's funnier than going to a comedy club.

RR

#23521 - 08/30/06 08:41 PM Re: Thanks! [Re: Pamela]
Kent Offline
old hand

Loc: The Bayards
From Pam: I want to thank the gunks.com site and the other people who contribute here for allowing the "locals" to have a spot to post, and giving us an opportunity to do so.

ditto

From Rob: watch me climb. It's funnier than going to a comedy club.

Agreed.

#23522 - 08/31/06 12:57 AM Re: Thanks! [Re: RangerRob]
Smike Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: in your backyard
Quote:

I'll have to start charging people to watch me climb. It's funnier than going to a comedy club.

RR

I've seen the show, even been involved, might not be worth more then 2 buck thou.

Now the antics or attempts in construction in your back yard, now that might be worth something....

Moderator:  webmaster 
Sponsored