Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 10 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#26319 - 12/22/06 05:47 PM Re: warministas [Re: intrepid02]
CrackBoy Offline
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Republic of Davis
yea, our flight i think just missed the storm. our pilot was like yea they are calling for some flurries in denver. a friend of mine actually had to call off her plans to fly home from denver from all the snow

hopefully i will be able to get my connection next week.

#26320 - 12/23/06 01:19 AM Re: warministas [Re: CrackBoy]
Aya Offline
old hand

Loc: Climbing somewhere
Tuesday
Snow likely. Additional moderate snow accumulation possible. Highs in the upper 20s. Chance of snow 70 percent.

Tuesday Night
Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow showers. Lows around 15.

Wednesday
Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 20s.

Wednesday Night
Partly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of light snow. Lows 15 to 20.

Thursday
Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of light snow. Highs in the mid 20s.

Thursday Night
Mostly cloudy. Lows around 10 above.

Friday
Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 20s.

#26321 - 01/02/07 03:50 PM Re: warministas [Re: intrepid02]
Dillbag Offline
old hand

Loc: "The Town"
Quote:

Well, I'm betting Dill didn't get on his plane.

So... here is my story...

My original flight was for Thursday morning (7ish) which got cancelled. No suprise there. The airline (US Air) was nice enough to call me Wed. evening and tell me that they had re-scheduled me to fly out on SUNDAY! So needless to say.... I was freaking pissed... I mean WTF? SUNDAY? That is four days late!!! And Christmas eve!

So I decided to have a nice dinner and order some Fat Tire's to help me calm down... got a decent nights sleep and headed to the airport on Thursday...

Spent all day in the airport, doing the stand-by dance... And by some miracle got on the last flight out of Colorado Springs...! The airline was nice enough to get me a hotel in Phoenix for the night, of course I like to think it was my charming demeanor and good looks that convinced the gate agents to hook me up with the room... I mean after all, the girls had invited me to go out drinking with them if I didn't make it out

And in the end... I made it to my destination only one day late! Which wasn't too bad after the original forecast of freakin Sunday...

#26322 - 01/02/07 06:52 PM Re: warministas [Re: Dillbag]
learningtolead Offline
old hand

Loc: a wanna be kerhonkson-er
What are the odds that Dills amazing "game"/flirting ability is was what got him the flight out? I mean he did say that he got invited for drinks with the gate agents but then miraculously got to fly out instead.... me thinks they might have engineered that

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  webmaster 
Sponsored