Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 11 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 8 of 10 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 >
Topic Options
#36354 - 04/08/08 12:47 PM Re: by yourself be careful [Re: talus]
talus Offline
veteran

these photos were photographed at the NY/PA boarder

#36355 - 04/08/08 12:51 PM Re: by yourself be careful [Re: talus]
Architect Offline
enthusiast

Loc: north by northeast (from jerse...
Wow, That is why I like Cats over dogs. "come here fifi, say hi to the kitty cat".

Beautiful animal.

#36357 - 04/08/08 02:34 PM Re: by yourself be careful [Re: Architect]
chip Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Sittin' Pretty in Fat City
Proud pics. I am thinkin' there is a potential problem with a cat that will come right up on your porch. They are usually much more reclusive. It looks fine, but I wonder.
DEC has released some and a few have been released by private owners, usually illegal owners. DEC will claim no knowledge if asked but did admit when a friend threatened to shoot it while he had them on the phone. I have thought the gunks would be fine terrain for one or two. Nice kitty.

#36358 - 04/08/08 03:21 PM Re: by yourself be careful [Re: chip]
RangerRob Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Ulster County, NY
I've seen a giraffe in the Savanahs of stewart State Forest in Orange County. I know the DEC wants to deny it, but they're out there. I've also heard about the state participating in clandestined Platypus stockings in the swampy areas in and around the Hudson Valley. I also hear that the misty hills of northwest Dutchess County are great habitat for Silverback Gorillas and some have been sighted. Strangely enough, scientists now say there is enough Japanese Knotweed growing on and around the Shawangunk Ridge to support a breeding population of Red Pandas. If that doesn't surprise you, I have personally seen vernicous Knids prowling the waters of Split Rock on humid August evenings. Conspiracy my ass!! They all exist....I saw it I swear. It was 600 pounds if it was a pound I tell ya! I saw it lying dead on the side of the road, and I've been looking for evidence of these things for years. But, I was late for work and couldn't stop which is why I didn't take a picture....I saw it on the grassy knoll...what about building 7?? I think...building 7 was the secret government breeding lab for all of these secretly introduced species, and the damned liberal media got wind of it, so they had to blow the whole operation.

RR

#36359 - 04/08/08 04:09 PM Re: by yourself be careful [Re: RangerRob]
talus Offline
veteran

Originally Posted By: RangerRob
I've seen a giraffe in the Savanahs of stewart State Forest in Orange County. I know the DEC wants to deny it, but they're out there. I've also heard about the state participating in clandestined Platypus stockings in the swampy areas in and around the Hudson Valley. I also hear that the misty hills of northwest Dutchess County are great habitat for Silverback Gorillas and some have been sighted. Strangely enough, scientists now say there is enough Japanese Knotweed growing on and around the Shawangunk Ridge to support a breeding population of Red Pandas. If that doesn't surprise you, I have personally seen vernicous Knids prowling the waters of Split Rock on humid August evenings. Conspiracy my ass!! They all exist....I saw it I swear. It was 600 pounds if it was a pound I tell ya! I saw it lying dead on the side of the road, and I've been looking for evidence of these things for years. But, I was late for work and couldn't stop which is why I didn't take a picture....I saw it on the grassy knoll...what about building 7?? I think...building 7 was the secret government breeding lab for all of these secretly introduced species, and the damned liberal media got wind of it, so they had to blow the whole operation.

RR

this is what happens when you huff gas

#36361 - 04/08/08 04:19 PM Re: by yourself be careful [Re: talus]
Smike Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: in your backyard
 Originally Posted By: talus
this is what happens when you huff gas

Talus, you might consider laying off the gas yourself...

http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/patiomountainlion.asp

I give that troll about 2 (outta 10)

#36362 - 04/08/08 04:21 PM Re: by yourself be careful [Re: Smike]
empicard Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: LI, NY
nice work smikey!

Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

#36364 - 04/08/08 04:45 PM Re: by yourself be careful [Re: Smike]
talus Offline
veteran

smikie sorry dude but a mtn lion will likly be found in our parts of the woods compared to a giraffe. but what would you know

tell them here where it was reported to be from NY/PA boarder

http://www.telemarktalk.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=45026&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

anyway good job on snopes

#36366 - 04/08/08 05:24 PM Re: by yourself be careful [Re: talus]
quanto_the_mad Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: brooklyn
Giraffes? There aren't any giraffes in orange county, we hunted them to extinction back in the 80's.

#36367 - 04/08/08 05:34 PM Re: by yourself be careful [Re: talus]
Smike Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: in your backyard
 Originally Posted By: talus
but what would you know

HummÂ…. well my spelling sucks for sure by my reading comprehension was adequate enough to know who wrote what about giraffes running around on the ridge. \:\/

Page 8 of 10 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 >

Moderator:  webmaster 
Sponsored