Shout Box

Who's Online
2 registered (Coppertone, 1 invisible), 13 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#39777 - 09/16/08 03:02 AM Re: The Official Tooth Report [Re: Smike]
acdnyc Offline
enthusiast

Loc: NYC/Kerhonkson
Show his pics...how about share his pics. I saved his ass twice, in the Patagonias, in two crevasses, and I only got was one pic and 3/4 of the pics he used in the slide show were mine. Did he even give me a credit, only if I was there.

Man, if I new he was gonna be this lame I would of left his ass in the crevass and writing a book and then sold the movie rights.

The funny thing is...he asks me for a copy of the video I shot of us climbing. As if, he'd need to give me copies of all his pics at the highest ress and then wait five years.

Can't wait to heckle him at his slide shows. Gonna drink a gallon of beer before I go. Man, can't wait.

#39788 - 09/16/08 01:39 PM Re: The Official Tooth Report [Re: acdnyc]
chip Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Sittin' Pretty in Fat City
My interest in the show just escalated. We will need to keep a clear path to Rich's bathroom for when the rental time on that gallon runs out.

#39818 - 09/17/08 12:56 AM Re: The Official Tooth Report [Re: chip]
RangerRob Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Ulster County, NY
Dude...where's that high quality movie I've been waiting on for....oh I don't know......8 years now!!!?? If I remember correctly the best picture of the entire Patagonia trip was taken by me and is hanging on your wall. Go ahead and heckle....I've had worse!

RR

#39848 - 09/17/08 04:32 PM Re: The Official Tooth Report [Re: RangerRob]
Smike Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: in your backyard
I've got pictures Rob, they are kind of lousy thou.... They only show a certain leader of the UCLF (United Cellphone Liberation Front) a rope, a cell phone, and supossive belay duty.

#40079 - 09/25/08 12:44 AM Re: The Official Tooth Report [Re: Smike]
acdnyc Offline
enthusiast

Loc: NYC/Kerhonkson
8 Years??

The Peru trip? Why would you want any of that? All the video I shot of you and JT are all falls. The only good video from that trip is of Leo Holding putting up a first accent on an unnamed boulder in some who knows where valley. Oh yeah, I do have video of JT dislocating his shoulder trying to repeat one of Leo's first accents that day. I reset his shoulder with that kid from Seattle or was it San Fran.

BTW This is my 100th post. Sniff, I thought it would never happen!

"We will need to keep a clear path to Rich's bathroom for when the rental time on that gallon runs out."

I've been training hard and I haven't needed to run to a bathroom since my early days of college. If anything, I'll probably pass out by the time he gets to the mini moonflower. I think I will bring two half gallons from the Otter. That way I will be able to keep track of the ounces.

#40117 - 09/25/08 03:10 PM Re: The Official Tooth Report [Re: acdnyc]
chip Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Sittin' Pretty in Fat City
A well honed bladder is a thing of beauty, especially storm bound in a tent.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  webmaster 
Sponsored