Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 11 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#38320 - 07/08/08 12:41 PM Re: MUA News [Re: empicard]
d-elvis Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Central PA
Special Olympics?

#38325 - 07/08/08 01:58 PM Re: MUA News [Re: empicard]
chip Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Sittin' Pretty in Fat City
Er, that would be Yogi. That is one heck of a photo and will be priceless in another 20 years. At the right ages, a visit from Yogi would have been worth every penny to see my kids posing for the photo op.

#38329 - 07/08/08 02:58 PM Re: MUA News [Re: chip]
Terrie Offline
enthusiast

No kidding! I would have grabbed my cooler and asked Yogi to help set up a stop action photo, with me giving chase as he races away, clutching his hat with one hand and the cooler in the other, looking back to see how much distance he's got on me!

Keep in mind for future reference that oftentimes these tourist attraction "personalities" would give anything to let the day go by faster. They're usually totally willing to play along at least to some extent.

#38475 - 07/15/08 04:59 PM Re: MUA News [Re: Terrie]
Doug Online   content

I've only ever camped at the MUA. I'm no local, but I am there at least a few extended weekends per year for the last couple of years. I'd like to see it remain an option as well. That doesn't mean I wouldn't be interested in another camping option, particularly for the noisier / louder periods. And I could talk some more potential partners into going if there were an available shower nearby...

With as crowded as it gets, particularly in busy periods, having both would be great. Especially if the AAC one would only be seasonal.

(I didn't comment on slime since I've never used it)

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  webmaster 
Sponsored