Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 12 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#39327 - 08/28/08 10:58 AM Physical Therapist
talus Offline
veteran

Anyone have recommendations for a good PT in New Paltz?

#39329 - 08/28/08 02:59 PM Re: Physical Therapist [Re: talus]
MurphysLaw Offline
gumby

Loc: Hudson Valley, NY
YES!

I've been to Dr. David Ness (he's an ART/Chiro practitioner) several times this year for a few different things.
He's fixed me up great each time.
His office is right on Main Street, not too far from the palatial digs of the Gunks.com world HQ. \:\)

My wife had a very badly heriated disk in her lower back, had tried everything, and was seriously considering surgery, since nothing else had really helped, and she was in misery.
Dr Ness was able to provide relief and improvement, where nothing else (PT, regular Chiro, epidurals, etc) had even come close to working.
She's back to hiking, riding a bike, picking up our daughter w/o any issues, just living a normal, active life again.

He also takes most health insurance coverages, so it's only a co-pay to go see him (for my craptacular health coverage, it was $25 a pop).

Dr Ness is a supporter of my tri club (HVTC), and has also supported Ironman Lake Placid and Survival of the Shawangunks, among other events.

Tell him I sent ya!
(I get exactly nothing out of a referral to him, other than knowing I've helped somebody out)

#39371 - 08/30/08 11:29 PM Re: Physical Therapist [Re: talus]
Mim Offline
old hand

Loc: Gunks
Kingston Physical Therapy and ask for Heath.

Moderator:  webmaster 
Sponsored