I am renting out rooms in a large Victorian in the heart of New Paltz. This is a unique space, lovingly built with beautiful woodwork details, includes plenty of space for both socializing and privacy, and includes TONS of amenities:
- On about an acre of partially-wooded land with views of a large pond, large yard, centuries-old trees, and gardens, easy access to rail trail
- Plenty of off-street parking
- On a historic street that's close to town and SUNY
- On-site washer and dryer
- Spacious and peaceful screened-in porch with propane grill, surrounded by fruiting grape vines
- Kitchen that includes electric range, double oven, two sinks, dishwasher
- Large pantry with extensive storage
- Master suite with huge walk-in closet, private bathroom with double sink. $725 for one person, $825 for two people
- Orange Room with closet, views of backyard - $450
- Blue Room with views of front garden, side yard - $450
- Potential availability of a very small L-shaped bedroom at a discounted price.
Available immediately. Month-to-month lease, need one month security and first month's rent at lease signing.
All prices include heating (oil) and mowing/snow removal. Utilities not included are electric, propane, internet, and garbage. Estimates of these utilities will happily be provided upon request.
Most advertisements in this town post "large" in front of any room that is not a closet with a window. This house and the rooms therein are legitimately large, except for the the small discount room.
Email email@example.com today to set up an appointment.
Plains Road at Brickner Lane