Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 7 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#46531 - 07/09/09 05:06 PM Can't get to bottom of a post you are editing.
Mark Heyman Offline
old hand

Loc: South Jersey (Pinelands)
The most amnoying bug by far is the one where you can't get to the bottom of a post you are editing. Well, you can get there for a fraction of a second, but so you can do anything there. Thas what make it frustrating.

My work around is to write and edit at the top of the post, and cut and paste it to the bottom. Its still annoying though.

Not having spell check is problamatic for me, and I'd do it externally, but the I'd run into the truncation bug. So, no appologies for the my typos which is the cause of most of my mispelling.

#46533 - 07/09/09 05:11 PM Re: Can't get to bottom of a post you are editing. [Re: Mark Heyman]
MarcC Offline
Carpal Tunnel

I've never encountered that behavior at all, either in IE 6, 7 or 8 or in FF 2.x or 3.x.

Regarding spell check, you do realize that it's a native feature of Firefox, yes?

#46619 - 07/12/09 05:28 PM Re: Can't get to bottom of a post you are editing. [Re: MarcC]
Mark Heyman Offline
old hand

Loc: South Jersey (Pinelands)
Quote:
I've never encountered that behavior at all, either in IE 6, 7 or 8 or in FF 2.x or 3.x.

Only using IE 8 right now. don't remember how many machines Ive had this occur on, though I think more than one. (I maintain a "bunch" - but only use a few regularly.

IMHO, at this time IE 8 should be the that browser gets priority. Seems improved over previous MS browsers though it also seems to require more memory to perform well than them.

Moderator:  webmaster 
Sponsored