Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 12 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#49523 - 11/13/09 07:18 PM Small Moving Job Available - 11/24
TerrieM Online   content
addict

Loc: Gunks in Summer, Southwest in ...
Well - the end is near, and I will be moving out of this little cabin in the woods and heading back to NYC. I need help with transporting my stuff.... Here's the details:

- Date is Tuesday 11/24. Timing is flexible, but prefer mid morning start, early afternoon start latest.

- Pick up is on Clove Road. Going to Chelsea(20th and 7th) in Manhattan.

- A van works, or a pickup with a cap(or tarp in case of rain), or even a car like a Subaru Outback or so. But a smaller car probably won't have enough room.

- Here's what I got:
* me
* Teddy(small dog, poodle/terrier, good in cars)
* a bicyle
* 1 large rolling duffel
* 1 medium sized, squarish duffel type bag
* 1 big backpack
* 4 to 5 medium sized boxes
* cooler

That's a pretty good description of the load, I think. I will have all boxed and ready, and assist in carrying of course.

In NYC, I do have a 5th floor walk up. I can handle the stuff after it gets into my building, but if the mover wants to assist with bringing it up, that's cool with me and we can discuss the price both with/without the walk up carrying.

I am definitely in need with this job and really need to get someone to commit who is going to show up. Otherwise I will be totally hosed.

So - if you are interested, please PM me through the site with any questions you need answered, or a phone number I can contact you at to discuss.

Thanks(and please pass this along if you know anyone who might be interested!)

#49606 - 11/18/09 07:25 PM Re: Small Moving Job Available - 11/24 [Re: TerrieM]
TerrieM Online   content
addict

Loc: Gunks in Summer, Southwest in ...
I hired someone. Thanks to those who emailed me with suggestions!

But OH - I don't wanna go!!!!

Moderator:  webmaster 
Sponsored