Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 18 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 35 of 36 < 1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 >
Topic Options
#55021 - 09/20/10 01:56 AM Re: MohonkPreserveNeighborsAssociation [Re: Advocacy group]
Aya Offline
old hand

Loc: Climbing somewhere
MPNA,

Hypocrisy would be Marc buying 10 acres and then subdividing it, or protesting zoning laws preventing him from subdividing it because it decreases the value of his land. Living on a 0.4 acre parcel is hardly "hypocrisy at it's (sic) finest".

By your logic, then, the only people who can advocate for zoning in the area around the ridge that prevents subdivision are the people wealthy enough to afford owning and living on large acreages?

Also, if you don't actually know the info about the Haviland parcel, why have you been going on and on about it?

#55025 - 09/20/10 03:04 AM Re: MohonkPreserveNeighborsAssociation [Re: Aya]
pedestrian Offline
Pooh-Bah

Loc: a heavily fortified bunker!
Originally Posted By: Aya
ps add me to those threatened with banning, since we're all sharing. I think I've been very civil.

See that's the funny part. Aya's mostly harmless

I must be the only one not getting threatened (Lisa did) and only because (this time) I've mostly kept quiet...

Yet it's fairly obvious that MPNA (the guy behind the keyboard, not the organization) is one and the same as certain other anonymous cowardly trolls who have appeared here in the past and gone on particularly vicious tirades against anyone and everyone, in particular some of the most gentle-souled people around, who have really done nothing but try to STAY OUT OF this pissant little sausage fest. That, in particular the repeated attempts to drag neutral parties into this... that is the part that makes MPNA into a total fucking asshole.

#55027 - 09/20/10 03:06 AM Re: MohonkPreserveNeighborsAssociation [Re: Doug]
curts Offline
stranger

FYI, My regular account here (that I've had for 8 years) has been banned. No reason was given. Not a big deal, really--but pretty pathetic.

Curt

#55028 - 09/20/10 03:12 AM Re: MohonkPreserveNeighborsAssociation [Re: pedestrian]
Advocacy group Offline
addict

Loc: New Paltz,Marbletown,Gardiner,...
Originally Posted By: pedestrian
Originally Posted By: Aya
ps add me to those threatened with banning, since we're all sharing. I think I've been very civil.

See that's the funny part. Aya's mostly harmless

I must be the only one not getting threatened (Lisa did) and only because (this time) I've mostly kept quiet...

Yet it's fairly obvious that MPNA (the guy behind the keyboard, not the organization) is one and the same as certain other anonymous cowardly trolls who have appeared here in the past and gone on particularly vicious tirades against anyone and everyone, in particular some of the most gentle-souled people around, who have really done nothing but try to STAY OUT OF this pissant little sausage fest. That, in particular the repeated attempts to drag neutral parties into this... that is the part that makes MPNA into a total fucking asshole.

Ped,

Once again maybe you should try and debate the content but it's likely you could not hang in a serious debate, so like many others you resort to trivial matters. BTW, not just one person behind the keyboard.......So what points do you want to debate? Thanks.

MPNA
The MPNA is an advocacy group for adjacent neighbors of the Mohonk Preserve. In the event of a dispute with the Mohonk Preserve, we can offer assistance in obtaining experts in the following areas; Surveying, Lawyers, Title, expert witnesses, ancient document research, and Maps.

#55029 - 09/20/10 03:15 AM Re: MohonkPreserveNeighborsAssociation [Re: Advocacy group]
pedestrian Offline
Pooh-Bah

Originally Posted By: Advocacy group
BTW, not just one person behind the keyboard.......So what points do you want to debate? Thanks.

MPNA

(a) Thanks for clearing that up. From now on, I'll call you Mike/Sue, since it's pretty clear you're just passing the keyboard back and forth

(b) As for what I'd like to debate. Let's start with the fact that you owe the community an apology for trying to drag neutral parties into this. Thanks. Your rebuttal?

#55030 - 09/20/10 03:17 AM Re: MohonkPreserveNeighborsAssociation [Re: pedestrian]
curts Offline
stranger

AG is Chris Ullrich, duh.

Curt

#55031 - 09/20/10 03:17 AM Re: MohonkPreserveNeighborsAssociation [Re: pedestrian]
Aya Offline
old hand

MPNA, nobody can debate you because you rarely actually answer any direct questions.

#55033 - 09/20/10 03:24 AM Re: MohonkPreserveNeighborsAssociation [Re: pedestrian]
Advocacy group Offline
addict

Loc: New Paltz,Marbletown,Gardiner,...
Originally Posted By: pedestrian
Originally Posted By: Advocacy group
BTW, not just one person behind the keyboard.......So what points do you want to debate? Thanks.

MPNA

(a) Thanks for clearing that up. From now on, I'll call you Mike/Sue, since it's pretty clear you're just passing the keyboard back and forth

(b) As for what I'd like to debate. Let's start with the fact that you owe the community an apology for trying to drag neutral parties into this. Thanks. Your rebuttal?

Ped,

Please identify said neutral parties. Thanks.

MPNA
The MPNA is an advocacy group for adjacent neighbors of the Mohonk Preserve. In the event of a dispute with the Mohonk Preserve, we can offer assistance in obtaining experts in the following areas; Surveying, Lawyers, Title, expert witnesses, ancient document research, and Maps.

#55045 - 09/20/10 03:45 AM Re: MohonkPreserveNeighborsAssociation [Re: Advocacy group]
pedestrian Offline
Pooh-Bah

Mike, Sue, and maybe Chris,

You know darn well... people that don't really post in these threads, who you continue to bait...

If you want to earn respect you can start by leaving third parties out of your personal beef. You have stepped over the line of civil debate on multiple occasions: you've tried to hit people where they live.

Thanks
Ped

#55047 - 09/20/10 03:48 AM Re: MohonkPreserveNeighborsAssociation [Re: Advocacy group]
Aya Offline
old hand

AG, yes

Hypocrisy would be Marc buying 10 acres and then subdividing it, or protesting zoning laws preventing him from subdividing it because it decreases the value of his land. Living on a 0.4 acre parcel is hardly "hypocrisy at it's (sic) finest".

By your logic, then, the only people who can advocate for zoning in the area around the ridge that prevents subdivision are the people wealthy enough to afford owning and living on large acreages?

Also, if you don't actually know the info about the Haviland parcel, why have you been going on and on about it?

Page 35 of 36 < 1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 >

Moderator:  webmaster 
Sponsored