Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 9 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 200 of 345 < 1 2 ... 198 199 200 201 202 ... 344 345 >
Topic Options
#53763 - 08/10/10 10:49 AM Re: Guess the route [Re: rg@ofmc]
Advocacy group Offline
addict

Loc: New Paltz,Marbletown,Gardiner,...
Rich,

Isn't that route near Land Grab 5.11? HaHa just yanking your chain a bit.

Best,

The Mohonk Preserve Neighbors Association
The MPNA is an advocacy group for adjacent neighbors of the Mohonk Preserve. In the event of a dispute with the Mohonk Preserve, we can offer assistance in obtaining experts in the following areas; Surveying, Lawyers, Title, expert witnesses, ancient document research, and Maps.

#53765 - 08/10/10 02:24 PM Re: Guess the route [Re: Advocacy group]
rg@ofmc Online   content
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Poughkeepsie, NY
Land Grab is on that wall, but so is Back to the Land Movement, and most notably in the current context, Schlemiel.

Perhaps, after the Sudden Impact of recent developments, what we all need is a New Deal.

#53766 - 08/10/10 03:00 PM Re: Guess the route [Re: rg@ofmc]
talus Offline
veteran

I really want to photograph someone on New Frontier at sunrise. anyone game?

#53767 - 08/10/10 04:10 PM Re: Guess the route [Re: talus]
cfrac Offline
addict

possibly tomorrow am what color shirt do you want?

Edited by cfrac (08/10/10 04:12 PM)

#53773 - 08/10/10 08:10 PM Re: Guess the route [Re: cfrac]
Advocacy group Offline
addict

"Land Grab is on that wall, but so is Back to the Land Movement, and most notably in the current context, Schlemiel.

Perhaps, after the Sudden Impact of recent developments, what we all need is a New Deal."

Listen Rich,

I know this is a Strange city and it's easy to confuse all the various Land grab tactics by the so called "Back to the land movement". I feel however that you are being a little hard on yourself so I would like to offer a piece of advice for you to keep in your Side pocket. Although the MPNA is a New frontier for us, and we are indeed in search of Lost time due to the jump the late AK Smiley got on us, this is not Mission improbable. The MPNA intends to hang our documents in various forums, whether on Gunks, RC, Mountain Projects, the Taco or on our soon to launch Facebook page, and rest assured we will Hang 'em high enough for every patron of the Mohonk Preserve to see. So high in fact that the Manifest Destiny of the Mohonk Preserve will be clear to all(except Julie) . This endeavor will not happen quickly so the MPNA is asking for everyone's patience for the Time being until we get up and running. We appreciate the constructive criticism from those who have offered it, and for those others who are just being Swinging cunts, know that your time will come when you will feel the Sudden impact of our Sweet meat. This is a Promise of things to come from the MPNA.

Thanks,

Edited by Advocacy group (08/11/10 02:50 AM)
Edit Reason: italics added for climbs in Millbrook
The MPNA is an advocacy group for adjacent neighbors of the Mohonk Preserve. In the event of a dispute with the Mohonk Preserve, we can offer assistance in obtaining experts in the following areas; Surveying, Lawyers, Title, expert witnesses, ancient document research, and Maps.

#53774 - 08/10/10 08:45 PM Re: Guess the route [Re: Advocacy group]
rg@ofmc Online   content
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Poughkeepsie, NY
OK AG, you won that round fer sure.

#53775 - 08/10/10 08:47 PM Re: Guess the route [Re: rg@ofmc]
Advocacy group Offline
addict

Double props for me since I do not climb rock. Anyway Kent speaks highly of you so I hope you will at least look at what the MPNA is offering and be critical when we deserve it. Thanks

#53776 - 08/10/10 10:31 PM Re: Guess the route [Re: Advocacy group]
tradjunkie Offline
enthusiast

If you don't climb rock, then how are you so quick to identify the route Land Grab in a photo, and to identify rg by his name, given you just registered on the site a few days ago? Odd too to have posted on 3 fairly obscure climbers' sites yet nowhere else. Intriguing coincidence to as well, to have had a guidebook so handy to pull route names from.

I still give RG's response 16 stars.

Disingenuousness and unfulfilled promises ("coming soon") get you nowhere.
A name and current documents (i.e. not rehashed articles we've all seen years ago) will get you more sympathy.
You might have done better if you had waited till the court decisions you desired came out and posted them then as your first post, without hiding your identity. Now your "brand" is under heavy questioning. That could have been avoided, if you had been more thoughtful.

#53777 - 08/10/10 10:33 PM Re: Guess the route [Re: tradjunkie]
MarcC Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Originally Posted By: tradjunkie
Now your "brand" is under heavy questioning. That could have been avoided, if you had been more thoughtful.

Apparently he/they are taking public relations lessons from Kent.

#53778 - 08/10/10 10:39 PM Re: Guess the route [Re: MarcC]
AOR Offline
enthusiast

Man...there hasn't been this much dust kicked up around gunks.com since the dr. k exchanges from a few years ago.

Page 200 of 345 < 1 2 ... 198 199 200 201 202 ... 344 345 >

Moderator:  Mike Rawdon, Steven Cherry 
Sponsored