Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 9 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#54532 - 09/03/10 05:25 PM Teddy Needs a Caretaker While I am in Yosemite
TerrieM Online   content
addict

Loc: Gunks in Summer, Southwest in ...
I'm looking for someone to beard Teddy while I am away later this month. here's the deal:

- Looking for a private house - NOT a professional boarding kennel, nor a person who boards multiple dogs at home at the same time. A person WITH their own dog or two is fine. Teddy gets along well with others, dog and humans. Cats, he
"likes," but the cat may not like to be the object of Teddy's intrigues....

- I would be leaving in the early evening of Sunday, 9/19, and would look to drop Teddy off in the afternoon(actually, since I have no car, it would be so helpful if the caretaker can pick him up. I am living near the cliffs.

- I will return on early Tuesday, 9/28. Can get Teddy(or have him dropped home) any time after about noon that day.

- Teddy is pretty casual and easy-going. He waits for his morning/evening Potty Walks patiently, and can be somewhat flexible in timing(between 6am-9am morning walk, and 6-9pm evening).

- Currently, he gets a LOT of time with me outdoors, but he is cool with hanging at home by himself while you are away, so long as he's not ignored when you do return. He is used to being an interactive companion, and not "treated like a dog."(well, it's true!)

If you are interested or know someone who might be, please do send me a PM through the site asap, so we can discuss arrangements and fees.

Thanks.

p.s. This is Teddy:

#54575 - 09/07/10 03:31 PM Re: Teddy Needs a Caretaker While I am in Yosemite [Re: TerrieM]
charliebutters Offline
addict

Loc: accord
so what climbs are you planning for yosemite?

#54598 - 09/08/10 07:47 PM Re: Teddy Needs a Caretaker While I am in Yosemite [Re: charliebutters]
TerrieM Online   content
addict

Loc: Gunks in Summer, Southwest in ...
Nothing set in stone(har har). I am there for the Facelift CleanUp, and whatever climbing I get in is a perk(though of course I will get some climbing in, and may even have my own personal, ultra-handsome/sexy ropegun for some of the days).....

#54600 - 09/08/10 09:54 PM Re: Teddy Needs a Caretaker While I am in Yosemite [Re: TerrieM]
oenophore Online   confused
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: 212 land
and may even have my own personal, ultra-handsome/sexy ropegun for some of the days).....

Ooh! blush Send us a trip report upon return if you please.

Moderator:  webmaster 
Sponsored