Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 12 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#56927 - 03/20/11 02:34 PM Climbing shoes found on Saturday, March 19th
gabeschwartz Offline
stranger

I found a pair of Mad Rock shoes yesterday at Uberfall between Horseman and Retribution. It was getting dark and no one was around, so I was unsure what to do. Anyway... I have them now but would like to get them back to their owner.

The shoes are practically brand new. I wouldn't be surprised if yesterday was their first day of use. Anyway, if you are able to identify your missing shoes (size, color, and if they are velcro or laced), I will gladly get them back to you. I am not very likely to check this site too often... so just call me at 401-206-6660.

Also, this appears to be the only forum on Gunks.com that I am allowed to post in. I don't know if this is the best place to try to find the owner. Any suggestions on where else to post would be appreciated.

~ Gabe

#56933 - 03/21/11 08:09 PM Re: Climbing shoes found on Saturday, March 19th [Re: gabeschwartz]
TerrieM Offline
addict

Loc: Gunks in Summer, Southwest in ...
Maybe call the preserve and let them know you found the shoes too. Frankly, I'd drop them at the Visitor Center, which has a Lost and Found. If they do find your post, you can tell them the shoes are there, and won't have the issue of trying to coordinate the returning of the shoes.

Moderator:  Jannette, phlan, webmaster 
Sponsored