Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 9 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
#60164 - 09/15/11 11:51 AM Old user name gone... is the info gone?
Jbiehn Offline
stranger

Loc: Madison CT
Hi there,

I've been away from gunks.com for 5 years or so and have recently returned although my original username: johnnybfishman is also gone. Are any of those old posts still on here?

Not a big deal but now I look like a newb that just signed up... it was always good to have some street cred and be a long time member...

Thanks!

JBiehn....

#60737 - 10/03/11 06:29 PM Re: Old user name gone... is the info gone? [Re: Jbiehn]
webmaster Offline

veteran

Loc: New Paltz (Kerhonkson, actuall...
I'm not sure how long it's been since I've purged inactive user records, but if it's been 5 years, I think it's fair to say that you need to start over. In the future, I hope to have better tools to control the forum. The ones I have are rather blunt.

-em

#60741 - 10/03/11 08:18 PM Re: Old user name gone... is the info gone? [Re: Jbiehn]
oenophore Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: 212 land
I've been away from gunks.com for 5 years or so and have recently returned although my original username: johnnybfishman is also gone.

Why didn't you use your old moniker when you rejoined?

#60808 - 10/07/11 03:10 AM Re: Old user name gone... is the info gone? [Re: oenophore]
Jbiehn Offline
stranger

Loc: Madison CT
Thanks Evan!

Oenophore: I've gotten adjusted to using this name for lots of other sites and just did it without thinking...

Moderator:  webmaster 
Sponsored