OK, I will take a picture.
That's the first part....but remember the rest:
...of someone climbing some route
(climbing, not looking at a mountain) in the Gunks
(not the Catskills or anywhere else) and others try to guess the name of the rock climbing route.
It's not a thought experiment about vague descriptions of some random nearby hill.
Over 280 pages, thousands of views, and wide participation, you seem to be the only one having difficulty with the concept.
This is the thread where we play the guessing game of where or what is the climb by name. What about where or what is the mountain? I really don't think I am that far off that I need to start a new thread "Guess The Mountain".
1. It is in the Gunks.
2. It has to do with climbing up to the top.
3. It will have a picture.
4. It will need to have an answer.
5. It will have a hint.
6. You should know what it is, it is something worth knowing.
8. It involves the same game principles.
9. To solve the riddle you must ask only these self same people that are on this very same thread.
10. Just agree with me and I promise I will try reduce the number of posts I make. I do not want to waste any more of your time.