Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 9 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 13 of 21 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 >
Topic Options
#64264 - 04/26/12 08:20 PM Re: Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks [Re: donald perry]
donald perry Offline
veteran

Loc: New Jersey
I am not a Doctor, however from what I learned on the internet, the Spirocete Bactira goes to the brain and everywhere, whereas the antibiotic you guys took will not go everywhere, and thus I will recommend you guys absolutely get Hyperbaric Oxygen therapy. You go into a tank for 10 one hour therapies where they increase the pressure to 2.8 atmosphere [comparable to being under 60' of sea water or 26 pounds]. And it takes 15 minutes to get there and 15 minutes to decompress. And there are other benefits from Hyperbaric Oxygen therapy too, although it is expensive.
There website address is http://hboinfo.com and their phone number is: Toll-free to HQ 888 691 1482 if toll free is busy, call the back-line 619 263 0067.

The Spirocete Bactira hates oxygen, it works, and it works fast and it works forever. The antibiotic does not work. That is what I derived from the internet. If I get Lyme I am not going to get antibiotic I am going to get Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy because it is a stronger solution and it is safer.

#64267 - 04/26/12 09:34 PM Re: Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks [Re: donald perry]
donald perry Offline
veteran

Lyme Disease, how I cured it after a deer tick bit me.

Hyperbaric oxygen reverses patient's Lyme misdiagnosis

#64269 - 04/27/12 12:31 AM Re: Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks [Re: donald perry]
ianmanger Online   content
enthusiast

Ok, so you stagger back from Millbrook like Kane in Alien, hurriedly book a flight somewhere like Florida, drive to EWR, fly down, rent a car, find a motel, take ten 1 hr therapies and fly back. But Fife's paper on this shows some limited benefit in some patients with _chronic_Lyme after 60 to >100 sessions. I actually read it.

Or you can take the doxycycline, which is effective. Stop and Shop give it away, with a prescription that you can get next door.
Please stop.

Originally Posted By: donald perry
I am not a Doctor, however from what I learned on the internet, the Spirocete Bactira goes to the brain and everywhere, whereas the antibiotic you guys took will not go everywhere, and thus I will recommend you guys absolutely get Hyperbaric Oxygen therapy. You go into a tank for 10 one hour therapies where they increase the pressure to 2.8 atmosphere [comparable to being under 60

#64271 - 04/27/12 03:49 AM Re: Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks [Re: ianmanger]
donald perry Offline
veteran

You don't believe antibiotics are toxic?

You don't believe oxygen kills bacteria and other things like herpes for example?

Well, at least now you know of a possible alternative if you need to use antibiotics again, if they have stopped working because the Lyme has become resistant to it. The Spirocete Bactira is a very smart bacteria. It hides in a protective cocoon in the far reaches of the body resistant to antibiotics. And it makes friends with your body so it protects rather than destroys it, unlike other bacteria. To be perfectly safe you cannot rely on antibiotics alone. And I already know about oxygen and how it works on bacteria, so it makes a lot of sense to me that if the body is flooded with oxygen that it will kill many types of bacteria include Spirocete Bactira.

But who knows! I could be wrong. It would not be the first time. Form your own option, I am just speaking mine. I know it is hard to believe it is true, but did you hear the testimonies?

#64272 - 04/27/12 07:35 AM Re: Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks [Re: donald perry]
retroscree Offline
enthusiast

You don't believe oxygen kills bacteria and other things like herpes for example?

Well, at least now you know of a possible alternative if you need to use antibiotics again, if they have stopped working because the Lyme has become resistant to it. The Spirocete Bactira is a very smart bacteria. It hides in a protective cocoon in the far reaches of the body resistant to antibiotics. And it makes friends with your body so it protects rather than destroys it, unlike other bacteria. To be perfectly safe you cannot rely on antibiotics alone. And I already know about oxygen and how it works on bacteria, so it makes a lot of sense to me that if the body is flooded with oxygen that it will kill many types of bacteria include Spirocete Bactira.

But who knows! I could be wrong. It would not be the first time. Form your own option, I am just speaking mine. I know it is hard to believe it is true, but did you hear the testimonies?

You, sir, are a clueless moron. It's not worth the bits to argue your points.

#64274 - 04/27/12 12:38 PM Re: Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks [Re: donald perry]
ianmanger Online   content
enthusiast

No, I don't believe that. I know it. I've forgotten more about antibiotic toxicity than I should have. But there's always Pubmed. But if you want to talk about side effects, you might want to look here too. They say rare, but don't give numbers. I'm sure you can look them up.

again, I didn't say anything of the sort. I was deliberately turning up the contrast between the two interventions, antibiotic and HBOT focusing on the potential cost and logistical issues with the HBOT route, and mostly for comedic value. As a last resort, I might certainly look into it, especially if there was more data. Incidentally, wrt to testimonials, the plural of anecdote may or may not be data. Unless there is a controlled study, with appropriate design, patient selection and statistical power, that's all you are left with.

But who knows! I could be wrong. It would not be the first time.

Hmmm. Someplace up thread you noted that you prefer to continue to believe you are correct, even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. That's at least one textbook definition of delusional.

{final ad hom}

Time and time again in this thread I think you've arrived at the bleeding edge of what's possible in the field of Human Stupidity but you continue to surprise. Where would we be if we didn't keep pushing those boundaries? I'm done responding to you and the garbage you are dredging up.

{/final ad hom}

#64278 - 04/27/12 02:48 PM Re: Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks [Re: donald perry]
donald perry Offline
veteran

Edited by donald perry (04/27/12 03:26 PM)

#64281 - 04/27/12 03:48 PM Re: Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks [Re: donald perry]
donald perry Offline
veteran

"You, sir, are a clueless moron. It's not worth the bits to argue your points." "garbage"

"As a last resort, I might certainly look into it, "

When ones opponents are consistently inconsistent, they only prove you are right. I would advise you to go over my links more carefully. Oxygen is the better choice; to then have your blood tested Spirocete. If it is not there, then it's not there. Simple. End of story.

The point of this thread is, and I think you both can agree with me on this, that this is all about climbing, and the longer I climb the more likely it will be that I too will be bitten by a tick. Joshua has already been bit. So, opposing points can only get more pertinent. I am not ready to quit climbing yet, despite the ticks. Yes the hasmat suites help, but now we need to sort through the gear for ticks before we bring it in the house. When we get Lyme disease, then and as time goes on it may become more apparent if Oxygen is a better choice. We shall see, it seems inevitable with so many near misses, if Joshua does not have Lyme already.

"Torch me all you want"

I mean no harm; we are all climbers here.

#64285 - 04/27/12 05:10 PM Re: Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks [Re: ianmanger]
oenophore Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: 212 land
It seems that Retroscree and Ianmanger are ticked off. laugh

#64293 - 04/27/12 08:43 PM Re: Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks [Re: donald perry]
donald perry Offline
veteran

Edited by donald perry (04/27/12 09:15 PM)

Page 13 of 21 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 >

Sponsored