Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 12 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 21 of 21 < 1 2 ... 19 20 21
Topic Options
#71444 - 05/24/14 01:18 PM Re: Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks [Re: Rickster]
donald perry Offline
veteran

Loc: New Jersey
I have been taking Lauricidin, supposed to kill and cure it, made from coconut oil or something ------------- that does not mean that I would go without what you did, I think you did the right thing.

This stuff is scary, however learning how to thoroughly check for ticks every few hours really helps to deal with a lot of the fear and risk, (you have to keep checking when you get home as well).

I am glad to hear you made it out through that! I think the moral of the story is ... always be checking.

#71495 - 06/04/14 11:35 AM Re: Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks [Re: Rickster]
Mike Rawdon Offline

Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Poughkeepsie
\"Lauricidin\" is simply glyceryl laurate. Your body gets a dose of this anytime you digest fats and oils. No reason to expect any anti-microbial efficacy from this. Just a step above homeopathic Lyme treatment IMO.

Edited by Mike Rawdon (06/04/14 11:38 AM)

#71576 - 07/01/14 04:23 AM Re: Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks [Re: Mike Rawdon]
donald perry Offline
veteran

#71728 - 11/14/14 03:08 PM Re: Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks [Re: donald perry]
donald perry Offline
veteran

We have a relative who has Lyme, or so we think. He has all the symptoms. Right now we are getting him tested, he has had symptoms for over 6 months. We have found a few people who have a cure for Lyme when the doxy fails. If you have Lyme or know someone who does I can refer you to these doctors.
When I have all the information I will post it on my website, Redirectionalism.com, the links on the left that say FOOD. I could not walk in 2010 and grew back my cartilage rather then get a hip replacement. There are a lot of cures on my website, but most of them boil down to this, do not use poisons, like Fluoride to brush your teeth, it is a neurotoxin and has been proven that people who use it have a falling IQ, it accumulates in your pineal gland, do not eat food that has Sodium Nitrite in and eat instead food that is not laced with poisons. Pretty simple hu? Not really, people don\\\\\\\'t like to think.

Edited by donald perry (11/14/14 03:25 PM)

#71729 - 11/14/14 03:38 PM Re: Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks [Re: donald perry]
donald perry Offline
veteran

We have another relative who keeps using the doxy, with no luck, but the doctors never give up using it forever.

#71730 - 11/14/14 10:25 PM Re: Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks [Re: donald perry]
oenophore Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: 212 land
doxy?

#71749 - Yesterday at 06:13 PM Re: Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks Ticks [Re: oenophore]
ianmanger Offline
enthusiast

Its probably the clap, then...

Originally Posted By: oenophore
doxy?

Page 21 of 21 < 1 2 ... 19 20 21

Sponsored